“Wonderful Food and People”

Chili indian thai and seafood
Ranked #231 of 676 Restaurants in Cairns
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

The staff were exceptionally nice and patient when I visited. The food was moderately priced but delicious and a generous serving was provided. I visited here on vacation and was very pleased with my experience! Highly recommend. I got the shahi paneer and it had just the right amount of heat and flavor.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

I booked this restaurant for my son Gurnoor's birthday party . The decoration was awesome and service was superb . My all friends and relatives was very happy and enjoyed tasty and best food. Very well managed . I would like to recommend to all my friends . This is a best place for business and personal parties.
Overall very satisfied with chili and chili' staff
Thanks a lot for the best b'day party of my son

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Samosas
Was last order
Bout $50
Sooooooooo tasty
Very very good value for money

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

I am giving review from chili restaurant on the spot as I am very happy with service and tasty starters and food.I am attending a birthday party in chili .we all are enjoying the party with Punjabi bhangra.love this place.I.have attend many parties in this restaurant.highly recommended for the parties, dinners and lunch

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

We ordered in via menulog and the estimated delivery time was an hour but the food reached in 30 mins. The naan and chicken curry was really tasty and filling for two people, and special mention to their tandoori prawn which was marinated perfectly. And 8 pieces of prawns, is plenty for 2 people. The price is surprisingly reasonable considering this is in Cairns, where everything is expensive. They also have this nice discount for first time orders and that saved a bit off the top as well. Overall a good experience, and great tasting Indian food.