“Always on time and friendly drivers. Thanks Jimmy and Anthony!”
Review of Krystal Transport

Ranked #7 of 19 Transportation in Cairns
More attraction details
Owner description: Cairns City / Cairns Airport to Port Douglas Bus Transfers. Charter available. Minibus only.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Krystal Transport was one of the four shuttle buses suggested by Ramada hotel for transfer from Cairns airport to Port Douglas and returned. We choose Krystal for their competitive price and was worried at first if the quality of service will be jeopardised. However, my doubt eases when I saw Jimmy from Krystal Transport holding a poster with our name even before we picked up our luggage from the carousel. Jimmy was patient and offered to take our luggage. And then a day before our returned to Sydney we received text message from Krystal reservation confirming the time of picked up from our hotel to Cairns airport. I requested for an earlier time and that was no problem at all. The day of our departure, another wonderful driver Anthony picked us up at exactly the time we requested. Like Jimmy, Anthony was very friendly and the talk we had during the trip made our long journey to Cairns airport seemed short. Based on our experience, I highly recommend Krystal Transport.

All reviews
"port douglas"
in 56 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
"anyone wanting"
in 5 reviews
"stops"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We attended our Grandson's wedding reception in Port Douglas and needed to get a transfer from there to Cairns. We contacted Krystal Transport who arranged everything for us and we were picked up at 8-15 pm as arranged. The driver was right on time and we had a very enjoyable ride back to our accommodation in Cairns. The driver had an excellent personality and made the trip back really enjoyable. We would certainly recommend this company to anyone wanting transfers from Cairns/Port Douglas etc.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our transfer from cairns to Port Douglas was ideal. Our driver Anthony was on time waiting for us, even though our flight arrived half an hour early, he was friendly, knowledgeable and fun company for the drive. We are hoping he will be our driver for the return trip too!

Reviewed 5 May 2018

I picked Krystal Transport following online reviews of transport companies operating one-way Port Douglas to Cairns Airport. I was attracted to the advertised 'Direct' route (after guests pick-ups) which was similarly priced to others ($42) & exactly as advertised - taking less than 1 hour & avoiding stops in Palm Cove/other Northern Beach towns or Cairns CBD......unlike others e.g. 'Sun Palm' ($39) where 1 & 3/4 hours were allowed for in their timetables. I considered Exemplar however their website pricing grid indicated a one-way transfer was N/A on my route. Krystal Transport's response to my online booking was prompt & efficient & Jim (my driver) was so experienced, helpful, friendly & knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

1  Thank mandybP8122WN
KrystalTC, Owner at Krystal Transport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Hi,
Thankyou for your positive review. We will pass this on to Jim.
Kind Regards,

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Thank you Krystal Transport for such a smooth transaction during our recent trip to Port Douglas. We were two families (10 people in total) going on holidays. We paid for a private transfer from Cairns airport to Port Douglas. Cheapest rate I found.
Phone correspondence was excellent. On time at airport. Provided car seats at no additional charge. Very accommodating, even stopping to pick up our alcohol order! Great driver, very friendly. Would highly recommend. Thank you

1  Thank mandwfinn

Hi,
Thankyou for your positive review.
Kind Regards,