“Best Ever”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Took long time friends and family to Café China Seafood Restaurant that were visiting Cairns for the first time. This is my very first review on Trip Advisor and I am so happy to say I have never had a better Chinese meal. My visitors have left Cairns today very happy tourists and say they will return to Cairns and I am sure we will make our way to Café China again. This will now be my families favourite restaurant in Cairns. Wonderful happy staff and great fresh food.

1  Thank 680donna

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Have enjoyed lunch before at Cafe China and have just had a visit back. Really good yum Cha, reasonably priced and great service. The only complaint I would have is that there is not enough chicken choice and too much fried dishes

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I found the restaurant very busy and have been meaning to visit for sometime. Food was reasonable, but nothing special. (My local take out prepares a better special fried rice.) Meal size was moderate, but choose other restaurants if you are very hungry and have a big appetite. Food was clean and fresh and enjoyable. It just wasn't anything super special.

Accor Plus card/s get you 10% discount, no more regardless of how many people or cards are supplied.

Overall, just an average to good rating. Would return but only if in the company of other people wanting to dine there.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

I was meeting friends at the casino and we had a soup , chicken and vegetables and rice very average food and the
Restaurant is huge Great for Large Group for Birthdays /Parties

Reviewed 30 August 2016

We went to get takeaways to take to our room. We ordered fried rice and combination fried noodles. The fried rice was not fried rice, it was normal rice with added prawns and pork. The combination noodles must have been sitting somewhere for ages as it was all stuck together in one big clump and we couldn't get it apart.
I don't like doing bad reviews but this was awful and I won't go there again.