“BEST VEGAN LAKSA ONTHE EAST COAST OF AUSTRALIA!”

Yummy Noodle Cairns
Ranked #114 of 644 Restaurants in Cairns
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Description: We have a great range of Vietnamese and Thai cuisine. We pride ourselves on our wonderful soups (Pho, Chili, Wonton, Chicken, Seafood and Laksa ) We also provide ready made takeaway food for people that like quick service and great quality and taste.
Reviewed 1 December 2017

O.M.G
I am not at all religious, but I almost saw the face of Christ when I tasted this Laksa. Haha! No seriously though, this is the best vegan Laksa I've ever had in my life, great value for money - a HUGE serving and lovely friendly service.
Thank you to all staff at Yummy Noodle - may you all have much success always!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Ordered 2 meals and was the best good service and great pricing big serves and very tasty would recommend to all and will be going back

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I always feel guilty about not being able to make a dent in their massive bowls of soup, but they are happy to let you take away what you can't finish. This is a great place to grab something cheap and filling.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Have been eating here since the beginning of the year, and have never looked back. I always receive wonderful service, the food is always delicious, and the prices are great. They've also catered for large parties for me and my family, and the service and quality is just excellent! Every worker there has always been welcoming and very helpful. Highly recommend Yummy Noodle to anyone after a great mixture of Asian food, especially Thai and Vietnamese.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

After checking with Happy Cow for a place with vegan and vegetarian options my husband went off to get some takeaway dinner for us. I got a noodle dish (not exactly sure which one) with tofu and it was AMAZING. And so much tofu (usually you're lucky to get a few pieces). It was a large bowl so I ate half cold for the lunch the next day and it was such as delicious. So sad this is not a local place for me. My hubby was also very pleased with his soup. Highly recommend this place for delicious fresh noodles.