“amazing fresh Thai food”
Review of Phetyai Thai

Phetyai Thai
Ranked #140 of 660 Restaurants in Cairns
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Have been eating here for three years now, amazing fresh, just cooked Thai food.
Great flavours, just like being back in Thailand, always lots of people there eating, huge portions, tasty food and very reasonably priced.

1  Thank a_damn_fine_wine

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I just finished having dinner here and I couldn’t finish my bowl of Tom Yum Chicken Soup and rice. It was a lot for $12.50. The taste was Thai - as I am a Thai person myself. I would recommend anyone who wants to taste the real flavor of Thai cuisine.

2  Thank areeyaant
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Go here regularly for takeaway for tea as can never get a seat there it’s so popular. Great, fresh, authentic food, dude decent size serves & well priced. Staff are very friendly. A. Must visit for locals too.

2  Thank RozfromOz
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I tried the pad thai and the fried chicken wings and they were delicious! Great amount of food, very quick and great price as well. There are some tables and chairs to sit at as well, however
I can definitely recommend take away. You can see them cooking your food as well so very fresh.

In particular try the fried chicken wings they were delicious! Also the best pad thai I have had yet in Cairns. One customer at the same time as me got a laksa and it looked delicious, so that is what I will be trying next. Definitely try this place next time you are looking for Thai, it is in a great location in the city and quite popular so definitely one to try!

2  Thank Mcleanbby
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Do not eat here. Bland, bland food. No flavour at all. Chunks of cabbage too large to fit in your mouth. No care or talent in these dishes at all. Had 5 dishes and ALL were a waste of money. Could have cooked Thai better myself at home. As a Cairns local this is the worst Thai in the entire Cairns area.

3  Thank 668sonia