“Great private intro dive”

Blue Dive Port Douglas
Ranked #2 of 80 Tours in Port Douglas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Copied regularly but never beaten. Learn to scuba dive in affordable luxury with the premier 5 Star PADI Dive Resort in Port Douglas. Superb privately guided outer reef scuba diving day trips for both qualified and non-qualified divers. Cruise out to the unrivalled and pristine Agincourt Ribbon Reefs in style on Poseidon, the sleek, high speed catamaran. Trips can also go on Calypso to the Opal Reefs. Excellent group discounts available. The professional and friendly team at Blue Dive are deeply committed to bringing safe, quality and personal dive guiding and instruction - to all our guests. Maximum of 5 on all PADI courses. Luxury private charters too. Blue Adventure Wildlife Tours is our sister company offering superb wildlife and photography tours to compliment your diving days.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I have always wanted to dive at the Great Barrier Reef and this was the perfect experience. Jorg was great from start to finish, even helped out tremendously when my ears were not enjoying the dive. If you haven’t done any diving before (and probably if you have), I would highly recommend doing it with Blue Dive in a small setting where the appropriate attention can be given.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,404)
All reviews
in 24 reviews
"explained everything"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My family and I were visiting Australia from Boston, Massachusetts, US. We went on a private dive with Seb, and it was amazing!! He led us to the most beautiful coral gardens and amazing sea life!! Seb also took incredible pictures of our family and all that we saw during the dive. This experience and the pictures Seb took will be treasured always. Thank you Blue Dive and Seb!!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We went on a private dive with Seb (from Quebec) and he was brilliant! He is a very kind and experienced diver who was very fun and friendly. It was my first time diving and I had a difficult time initially because of headaches/migraines from the choppy waves and breathing water in through my nose but Seb was very patient and I was so happy when I finally managed to get in and see the beautiful reefs and sea creatures. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent day with Seb from Quebec on a privately guided trip. Really nice guy who took care of us very well. I was doing an intro dive and my girlfriend doing a dive as a certified diver. He managed to find a level that was right for both of us though. Top marks!
Nice boat and a decent lunch too.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We had an absolutely perfect experience with Seb (from England). From the moment that we met him at the marina, he was kind and patient. I had never dived before but thanks to his instruction I was comfortable within minutes of getting into the water. He never rushed us and was happy to wait for me on the second dive when I had trouble equalizing. He pointed out interesting fish and made sure we had an amazing time. The private dive is definitely worth every single penny.