The facility was excellent and deserves my 5-star rating. The room and pools were a delight. The staff were always friendly and helpful. The proximity to the Ramada ensured us a daily "happy hour" and their food was both good and value for money. Another close-by restaurant was Choo Choos, excellent breakfasts and lunches.
Yes, Oaks Lagoons is away from the town, but the van rides were easy to obtain and the long walk down the beach was always a pleasure.
When in Port Douglas again, we will choose the Oaks Lagoons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 3 minutes stroll to Four Mile Beach, the new Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas is a relaxed getaway which aims to please with its friendly service, relaxed ambiance and unique ‘lagoon’ lifestyle. There are six lagoon-style pools, from which guests can swim to their apartment balconies, as well as barbeque facilities within a lush landscaped setting to make the most of the tropical breezes. At the Oaks Lagoons, accommodation styles vary, from hotel rooms with large corner spas, to 1 and 2 bedroom apartments complete with gourmet kitchen and laundry facilities. There are also rooms with the ‘swim out’ option or apartments with their own private plunge pool and spa. All rooms offer air conditioning, king beds, broadband connectivity and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Oaks Hotels and Resorts, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oaks Lagoons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas
- Oaks Lagoons Hotel Port Douglas