We had a lovely time at Oaks Lagoons. We spent 10 nights in a 2 bedroom apartment. It was was down the end of the pool which was good as it was bit more secluded. We had everything we needed. The staff were helpful. I really liked using the pool. Great bbq area. It was nice to be situated a little ways out of town.
Short walk to the beach. Great beach to walk along. I would definitely recommend Oaks to anyone. We were really comfortable staying with them
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 3 minutes stroll to Four Mile Beach, the new Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas is a relaxed getaway which aims to please with its friendly service, relaxed ambiance and unique ‘lagoon’ lifestyle. There are six lagoon-style pools, from which guests can swim to their apartment balconies, as well as barbeque facilities within a lush landscaped setting to make the most of the tropical breezes. At the Oaks Lagoons, accommodation styles vary, from hotel rooms with large corner spas, to 1 and 2 bedroom apartments complete with gourmet kitchen and laundry facilities. There are also rooms with the ‘swim out’ option or apartments with their own private plunge pool and spa. All rooms offer air conditioning, king beds, broadband connectivity and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Oaks Hotels and Resorts, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oaks Lagoons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas
- Oaks Lagoons Hotel Port Douglas