“Gnocchi Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I cannot get enough of this place, I really wish the gnocchi was not as delicious as it is, so I would venture out and try something else on the menu. But it is absolutely amazing, everything on the plate works so well together. If you like good Italian food, would definitely try this place.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Great location
Good menu
Wait staff not well enough informed – asked for a pizza without onion, advised that it did not contain any onion only to find tomato sauce with onion and spring onion all over the topping.

2  Thank A-Reel
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Delicious Italian fair. Simple but very, very tasty. Super fresh! We had lunch - wood fired pizza and Cajun prawns. What an introduction to Rockhampton! The crema Catalana was superb. Thank you!

1  Thank Roxy L
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Buisness traveller staying at nearby hotel, chanced on Pacinos. Very good Italian food and excellent, courteous service from young staff who were very profesisonal and engaged in meeitng a diner's needs

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Our experience was improved by the quality of the wonderful staff at this restaurant. Unfortunately, I accidentally ordered two dishes with a creamy sauce (Lamb's Brains and Lobster Ravioli) and was disappointed to find that both sauces tasted exactly the same. My brains dish was lovely with the brains being very well cooked, tender and delicious. The lobster ravioli pasta was so undercooked my fork was unable to cut the pasta. This may be because the cooking of my dish was rushed as the docket for our table went missing somewhere in the kitchen. Thanks to the chef who rushed our order through.

4  Thank Janelle D