“Loved it, perfect couples night out”

Hanazono Teppanyaki
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

My partner and I enjoyed a lovely meal, cooked perfectly, with pleasant and attentive staff.

Go the fried rice rather than just steamed.

Great night out.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Came here with my partner for a romantic dinner. We were really excited as we expected the chef to entertain us white cooking our meals. The chef didn't entertain us whatsoever. He cooked our meals with no enthusiasm and didn't even look at us. A big family was next and the chef was throwing food into their mouths and entertaining them. I guess you get better treatment if you go there as a big group which doesn't seem very fair. The food isn't worth it for the amount of money you pay. Don't think I will come here again.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We were left shocked and disgusted after our first and now last encounter at this establishment. We booked in after much discussion, with our 4 girls for our 1st wedding anniversary. For us it was a very special occasion, for 1 it doesn’t happen often and 2 we had come out for our wedding anniversary and our daughters 11th Birthday. Unfortunately we can’t control the traffic and the weather which meant we were approximately 15 mins late for our booking. From the second we walked in the door we were spoken to rudely and abruptly. We were not given much of a chance to look at the menu before being asked rudely 'Are you ready to order'. The lady (who I think was actually the owner) seemed angry that we ordered 1 banquet for the family even though we ordered a couple of other things and snatched the menu from in front of me. After my husband expressed how disgusted we were we got our children and left. Awful service.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We visited Hanazono for our wedding anniversary dinner and we couldn’t have been happier. The food was to die for, the chef very friendly and amazing skills. Great service, and great prices. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Friends took us here for lunch, after convincing my wife that it would be fun. Sat at table waitress was friendly and attentive, order a banquet with steak prawns a scallops. Chef had amazing skills and I even caught my piece of egg. Food was fresh and tasty which melted in my mouth. Wife loved it which is a bonus as I had been trying to take her to teppanyaki for years. Great place to take some friends to have a laugh and great food.