“Great food and service!! ”

Hanazono Teppanyaki
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Fantastic service and heaps of food. Our whole group thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and all of our meals were fantastic. Will return in the near future. Free parking is definitely a bonus.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Our chef didn't entertain us at all and I got the impression he didn't want to be there at all. In fact the entire restaurant was lacking enthusiasm and atmosphere at Monday at 6-30. He threw a chunk of egg into our mouths and that was it! No more fun. The food was ok - not bad but I've had better. We had the banquet and it was tasty enough. Lots of onion in the veg and not much else. Wait staff not overly professional. It is the middle of summer and the beer wasn't as cold as it should be. The entire banquet experience was over in FIFTY minutes. It was an fairly expensive night out, gone too quickly with a lack of punch.

1  Thank susie k
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

New to Teppanyaki, awesome experience. Food cooked in front of you, great variety of food on the menu. Reasonable in price, atmosphere was superb, staff very tentative. Chefs cooking our meals very good at keeping us entertained!
Overall you spend a bit more to have a great experience.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

My partner and I enjoyed a lovely meal, cooked perfectly, with pleasant and attentive staff.

Go the fried rice rather than just steamed.

Great night out.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Came here with my partner for a romantic dinner. We were really excited as we expected the chef to entertain us white cooking our meals. The chef didn't entertain us whatsoever. He cooked our meals with no enthusiasm and didn't even look at us. A big family was next and the chef was throwing food into their mouths and entertaining them. I guess you get better treatment if you go there as a big group which doesn't seem very fair. The food isn't worth it for the amount of money you pay. Don't think I will come here again.