“Beautiful restaurant”
Review of Catch Restaurant

Catch Restaurant
Price range: US$18 - US$46
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Catch is the new signature restaurant at Hilton Surfers Paradise. With a fresh, coastal atmosphere, Catch features a seafood focused menu with subtle Asian influences.
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant located in the Hilton. We shared a seafood platter which was superb. Great staff, very well priced, nice atmosphere. Good choice for a quality meal when on the Gold Coast.

1  Thank Chris C

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Catch is the restaurant for the Hilton Hotel where we were staying, it is also where the buffet breakfast is served.

Breakfast is very nice, but it is a buffet and there are children roaming free, thats the way buffets work. But visit for dinner and it is a different story.

The manager was extremely knowledgeable on all the dishes and the wines and the food was delicious, the only thing lacking was a bit of atmosphere being that it was the same place we ate breakfast.

I would certainly recommend a visit here even if not staying at the hotel as the food and service were very good.

3  Thank Neil M
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

As a late valentines dinner my husband and I decided on dining here. We looked up the menu online and found some food that we thought would be nice. Myself being a vegetarian sometimes I end up with the only option being risotto to order. So I love it when a menu has options for me to choose from. For my entree I chose the buffalo mozzarella and while it arrived looking different to how I imagined the flavour was delightful. My husband chose the soft shell crab for his entree and he was impressed as well. For main I chose to have the main size of the gnocchi. The flavour was great although parts of it had more of a burnt taste than anything else but it was still enjoyable. My husband had the scotch fillet and it was cooked perfectly. For dessert I had the coconut mousse and all I have to say about that is yum! My husband had the icecream sandwich and also enjoyed that.
In between all our meals we enjoyed wonderful cocktails and fantastic service.

2  Thank Shannii
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Excellent service by Catherine at the Catch restaurant at breakfast time. Good range of food, clean & fresh atmosphere, spacious restaurant.

1  Thank rachel s
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We went to Catch for our last dinner of our honeymoon because I had to try some Moreton Bay Bugs. From first greeting from the Maître D’ we were in good hands, he was relaxed and breezy and made us feel at home. Our waitress was attentive and you could tell she wanted to make sure we got enough food, as I ordered a bug tail which was entree sized. The wine list was excellent, really top notch and I ordered a glass. My wife had the snapper, which was a perfect combination of flavours and nice and light. The Moreton Bay Bug was delicious and delicately flavoured, cooked perfectly I’m sure. Finally we ordered dessert and it came out with a little message that really made our night. We had the donuts and the nectarine and couldn’t fault either!

2  Thank Dave H