Was there with a group of 16 people in mid august. Was very impressed with the excellent reception at check in time. Throughout our stay the staff was friendly & helpful. Always with a smile.., which is so refreshing nowadays! Guess it is the hotel policy or culture. Keep up this great practice!! Thank you Tracy & Stacy ( manager) for meeting our special request & help rendered to my group of people during our 3 nights stay .
This hotel has under gone refurbishment & is now a boutique hotel with modern themes. Although we didn't use the pool, it looks inviting. The bar roof top ( no, it isn't on the rooftop but on level one, ) is a good place to have evening drinks & some music . Can view the street from up here. Nice ambience & not too rowdy crowd.
Enjoyed my stay there...,location was excellent too , few minutes walk to beach & nerang river to board the whale watching cruises, or a leisurely morning coffee cruise. Keep up the good job of making customers happy!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island Gold Coast invites you to experience our unique 4.5 star boutique hotel, radiating with style and luxury. Situated in the heart of Surfers Paradise, The Island is a revitalised iconic venue. Enjoy and explore our wonderful facilities while relaxing in Australia’s favourite holiday destination. The Island is all about enjoying the good things in life, like eating, drinking and relaxing with family and friends. The hotel itself boasts 98 boutique rooms and suites with views across Surfers and the Gold Coast hinterland. Whether you are travelling for business, pleasure or that long awaited family holiday, our dedicated accommodation team will ensure your stay is seamless and memorable. The Island Rooftop is Surfers Paradise’s only rooftop bar, a hot-spot for visitors and locals alike. Join us for a cocktail above paradise while enjoying our relaxed ambience. The corner restaurant and bar are sure to fulfil all your foodie desires, with a wonderful menu sure to excite. If you are feeling lucky why not visit our Vegas Gaming Lounge, with 40 state-of-the art machines’ and a brand new bar where you’ll feel right at home. The Island is the perfect destination for those wanting to explore the dazzling beauty of the Gold Coast in style. Facilities include:- - Pool & Spa - Restaurant - Rooftop Bar - Gaming Lounge - 24hr Reception - Parking - Kids activities *Conference and event space coming December 2017 Our 98 boutique rooms and suites feature a modern style with natural elements incorporated into their design to make you feel like you are in your ideal home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Island Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Islander Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Islander Surfers Paradise
- The Island Boutique Hotel Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise