“It’s my first visit for lunch ☺️”

You Japanese Restaurant
Price range: US$15 - US$77
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been working Japanese restaurant and take away shop for long time.
And I love sushi and sashimi.

I hope it’s happened just this time....
Sushi rice and eggs was nice
A half of sashimi was ok but some sashimi were tasteless
I don’t like to make some leftover so I ate it all.
I finished my lunch with miso soup the end but my mouth was too fishy for awhile
Be honest I was not so happy today.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (78)

Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

A local resident recommended this place to us, we could not of been happier with the service and quality of the dinner.
The wagyu beef and the Gyoza were amazing and we loved the flavour of the chicken skewers. This was a 5 star review all the way! Off beaten track of Surfers Paradise. Staff were super friendly to my son who was having a ball.
Will be back. **sorry forgot to take pics as
was enjoying to much.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Perfect dinner. Knowledgeable, friendly, attentive service direct from the owners. Authentic, fresh Japanese cuisine. This will be a must visit every time we visit the Goldy. Thank you Izakaya for your hospitality! See you soon

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

We wish we had found You earlier in our stay so that we could have gone back for another meal.
The food is sensational, utterly delicious.
Service is the friendliest around - staff are knowledgeable and helpful as well as super friendly.
This is a hidden gem and we can’t wait to go back.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank bbsydney96
Reviewed 22 November 2020

really tasty and traditional japanese food, well serviced staff and good loacation.
Will be coming back soon

Date of visit: November 2020