“Tasty kebabs halal ”

Baha's Pizza and Kebab
Ranked #144 of 437 Restaurants in Surfers Paradise
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Took a chicken kebab and taste was awesome . It’s in central cbd area ,however can take a takeaway as no seating arrangement .
Love to visit again

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 24 December 2017

I bought a doner kebab from this place last night. I knew some thing was wrong
right from the beginning of the two young men who served me their attitude was bad
smart mouthed ,
The kebab tasted strange so I did not eat all of it,something must have been bad
as I got sick with many visits to the toilet.
Keep clear of this greasy spoon .

Also CHECK YOU CHANGE... maybe an honest mistake but I doubt it.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 6 November 2017

i ate here a few times it was one of the best kebabs ive ever had and my daughter loved the pizza also

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 30 July 2017

When you are at surfers paradise it is always easy to have some best food and taste, so many options are available here and Baha's Pizza is one of them.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I'm from Sydney and I know a good fresh Kebab when I see one. They had a $10 meal deal special, Kebab,chips and drink. I come here because its freshly cooked and Halal.

Date of visit: July 2017