Billabong Lodge Motel(Townsville)(Great Value!)
US$73
Hotel Grand Chancellor Townsville(Townsville)
US$68
US$62
  • Restaurant
Beach House Motel(North Ward)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$96
US$91
Banjo Paterson Motor Inn(Townsville)(Great Value!)
US$61
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
US$91
  • Pool
Allure Hotel & Apartments(Townsville)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$74
Priceline
US$76
  • Pool
All reviewslooked brand newroom was spotlessfriendly managerkitchenette facilitiesgreat locationa lovely stayguest laundryfive nightshot showerwifi is freefull size fridgelate checkwalking distancecomfortable bedsstayed for nightswould definitely stay here againserviced daily
Reviewed 15 December 2017

We had travelled down from Cairns to watch the Cricket.
Denise and Ian were fantastic with us. When we arrived Denise advised us that as we were staying for two nights the rate was cheaper than we had been quoted...How many places would do that?
The Motel is out of the centre of Townsville, but not too far to walk. The rooms were spotless and had everything we needed. There is also a laundry room on site for a small charge.
a Big Thank you Denise and Ian ..brilliant people.
From the Last of the Summer wine team...
PS Have you any two dollar coloured coins for grandad?

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2017

I had the pleasure of staying 4 nights at Castle Crest Motel. Having lived in Townsville for 3 years previously, I knew its location was just where I wanted to be. I booked using a Wotif offer via Tripadvisor and I could not be happier with my choice.

Neat as a pin, perfectly cleaned room, fantastic towels, easy parking, I couldn't be happier. HIGHLY recommended!.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Perfect place for a few days in Townsville. Close to the beach, the city and other attractions. Super clean and tidy with everything in perfect condition. Friendly and accommodating staff. Castle Crest Motel comes highly recommended for the business traveller as well as couples on a city tour. Any time again ...

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2017

The Castle Crest has been totally renewed outside and inside and is a nice, clean, pleasant place to stay.
I spent 2 nights there on my way North (to Cairns) and decided to spend again one night on my way back. When you make a pleasant customer experience, why change service provider ?

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Fabulous accommodation, spotless, perfect location close to the main promenade along the sea. The owner is amazing, attentive, kind and very helpful. She even helped me finding a great doctor for some analyses I needed to get done!
Thank you so much for such a wonderful stay:)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family