“Look no further - The Best !”
Review of Castle Crest Motel

Castle Crest Motel
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Townsville
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My colleagues and I spent 10 days at this amazing motel.
I could not have been happier with every aspect of my stay. The service and amenities far exceeded expectations.
Denise and Ian are exceptional hosts and provide a level of care unsurpassed in my experience.
The rooms are spacious, exceptionally clean and well appointed. The bedding is crisp and fresh and changed frequently.
Denise was amazing, she would turn our air conditioning on every day 10 minutes before we got back from work. So appreciated after a long hot day!
Castle Crest is located close to restaurants bars and the Townsville foreshore and a taxi from the hub of town is less than $10.
There are coin operated washing facilities available and Denise is happy to provide a continental breakfast pack for $10.
Basically, there’s nothing but good things to say about Castle Crest
motel. I whole-heartedly recommend it to business people, family groups and discerning travellers wanting exceptional value and service.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 December 2017

We had travelled down from Cairns to watch the Cricket.
Denise and Ian were fantastic with us. When we arrived Denise advised us that as we were staying for two nights the rate was cheaper than we had been quoted...How many places would do that?
The Motel is out of the centre of Townsville, but not too far to walk. The rooms were spotless and had everything we needed. There is also a laundry room on site for a small charge.
a Big Thank you Denise and Ian ..brilliant people.
From the Last of the Summer wine team...
PS Have you any two dollar coloured coins for grandad?

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2017

I had the pleasure of staying 4 nights at Castle Crest Motel. Having lived in Townsville for 3 years previously, I knew its location was just where I wanted to be. I booked using a Wotif offer via Tripadvisor and I could not be happier with my choice.

Neat as a pin, perfectly cleaned room, fantastic towels, easy parking, I couldn't be happier. HIGHLY recommended!.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Perfect place for a few days in Townsville. Close to the beach, the city and other attractions. Super clean and tidy with everything in perfect condition. Friendly and accommodating staff. Castle Crest Motel comes highly recommended for the business traveller as well as couples on a city tour. Any time again ...

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2017

The Castle Crest has been totally renewed outside and inside and is a nice, clean, pleasant place to stay.
I spent 2 nights there on my way North (to Cairns) and decided to spend again one night on my way back. When you make a pleasant customer experience, why change service provider ?

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple