“Uppa ribs”

Price range: US$12 - US$36
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: At Ribs and Rumps, every occasion is a celebration of life. It's the place to catch up with friends or share special moments with family. We're just as serious about you having a good time with us as we are about our Ribs and Steaks.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Highly suggest ribs and rumps. Georgia lived up to the reputation with her outstanding customer service.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We ordered full rack of beef and lamb ribs it was perfect and I was hungry it didn’t take long to order and it was ready in 10 minutes, it was demolished in less than 10 minutes

Reviewed 27 June 2018

After previously having a incredible experience at ribs and rumps for my sisters birthday I figured I would come back again. On Friday night I spent my evening at Ribs and Rumps with a few friends... what a great night! Our waitress for the second time in a row Alyse was outstanding once again. I ordered the Salmon and my boyfriend ordered the $29 pork and rump combo. BOTH DELICIOUS!! Hayley also helped us during the evening deciding on wine and cocktails. Even the deserts were to die for! (cheesecake and brownie) After having 2 amazing experiences we will defiantly be recommending R&R to family and friends!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Once time my husband took me dinner at here. We made order rum and pork ribs, for appearances look so yum. For rum that’s average nothing special but the ribs omg like a rubber, it’s hard to eat.
Enough once time over there...
Hope they will improve how to make the best ribs

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

For specialty rib and steak restaurant the ribs were underdone and fatty the steak overcooked (wanted med rare got med well) not good value for the price