“Surprised it was so nice.”
Review of Shoredrive Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shoredrive Motel
Ranked #302 of 408 Restaurants in Townsville
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Once we were able to look at menu and find out opening time. We enjoyed very nice meal. My husband had Coral Trout for first time and enjoyed it emmensely. Apparently the staff had caught it themselves. Food came very quickly. They need to have sign out with opening times and maybe menus on display to attract people.

Reviewed 13 January 2012

I booked on motif then rang on the day I was arriving to let them know I was on a late flight that didn't get in until 10pm to be told the office will be closed the key will be under your door map .. A good welcome to Townsville
I asked about getting a breakfast menu to be told we only do a fixed price continental in the restaurant for$9 I just went to get breakfast and if u like 3 cereal and toast no juice then it's the breakfast for you. Personally I was disgusted and found somewhere else to eat.

Reviewed 29 June 2008

The motel itself is exceptional. Lovely receptionist and staff. But the restaurant itself was awful. The waitresses took too long to take our order, the food did not have any flavour and the portions were not sufficient. The waitress warned us of this but we felt we should persevere. You could tell something was not right as they kept nervously asking how the meal was. A member of staff also blanked us several times who was obviously up her own [---]!!! Very over priced. We will not be returning. A little tip - if you do decide to go there for dinner - have a bloody big lunch before you go!

1  Thank gaz_jam
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 2 January 2008

havent been for food yet

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook