“Great Food, Friendly Staff”

The Bunker Sports bar and Grill
Ranked #445 of 1,705 Restaurants in Adelaide
Price range: US$4 - US$37
Description: Welcome to The Bunker, where the sports are live, the beers are flowing, and the food is delicious! Come and check us out!
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Awesome atmosphere, would be a great place to go for a big sporting event . Very Friendly Staff and Delicious food.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

The layout of this sports style pub and restaurant is a little confusing, especially with the kitchen up to 30 yards away from certain dining tables.
I tried the ribs for lunch - my meal came out in about 12 minutes which is international standard. The ribs were cooked to medium (I'd prefer it a little pink inside) and the sauce was nice but not much of it unfortunately.
I didn't appreciate the paper laying underneath my meal (see photo).
A good choice of drinks on offer too.
Plenty of places to sit and the staff were helpful and friendly although I do think the table arrangement and process could be improved.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

really good value.Fantastic food. Friendly waiting staff. nice ambience suited to the name. Will go there again!

Reviewed 13 January 2017

We did go on a heavily discounted Scoopon voucher, so we got a great deal.We shared a combo platter of spicy wings, calamari, fish and chips, garlic bread and two dips plus a bottle of wine. All beautifully presented and piping hot. Fantastic value. We were impressed.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

I can't begin to tell you all how much I love raving about the Bunker! Every visit here is always a great one, and the deals? They're bloody awesome. Students receive discounts and free drinks, and there are deals for normal patrons as well. The deals mean that you only have to pay around $10-15 for a super large portion of food. Guarantee you'll love this place and come out with a full belly!

P.S. I've been here about 8 times now and still counting!