“Average ”
Review of Angus & Co.

Angus & Co.
Ranked #534 of 1,739 Restaurants in Adelaide
Description: At Angus & Co. we believe in two things good company and great food! Angus & Co offers traditional steakhouse meals with modern “American style” eats.
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Went with a couple of friends. Limited menu and had to order at the bar. I had the steak which was ok. Friendly efficient service.

Steve B, General Manager at Angus & Co., responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Thank you for taking your time to provide some feedback from your dining experience with. Angus & Co. prides itself on our relaxed, casual steakhouse vibes and I'm pleased you found the service friendly and efficient. I've asked the restaurant manager to review the signage to ensure ordering at the bar is clear and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This afternoon I am looking for my coffee and cake. So, why am I walking into Angus & Co, Bar and Grill? Well, the other day, I saw a 'coffee' sign outside! This place is in busy Melbourne Street in North Adelaide, and really the only close parking is street-side. However, with 1 hour parking, there is usually a space available. Entering, the dining area is large. At right a section of many square tables with chairs, at centre a small bar (with several guys enjoying a beer!), and at left a number of low coffee tables and comfortable seating. And there is the service counter with a display of a dozen wonderful iced cakes! (There is also a wall of distinctive looking bottles, but that does not interest me.) The lady serving is friendly, and quickly brings me my order of cappuccino and cake. The cappuccino comes with lots of froth as requested, and the delicious chocolate and marble cake arrives with cream, nicely presented with fork and quality napkin. I'll be coming again!

Hi Paul, thank you for your great feedback, I'm really pleased you discovered us and enjoyed your coffee and cake. There is a great selection of sweet treats to enjoy plus we have our steakhouse menu for lunch and dinner. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful food, happy staff & great live entertainment.

Good location and variety of dishes at reasonable prices

Thank you for your review Melanie, I'm really happy that you enjoyed your dining experience and were well looked after by the staff. The live entertainment during the week is an added bonus. Please don't be a stranger!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Very good service . Big meals Had fish which was cooked beautifully. Menu had basic food no fancy stuff very friendly staff.

Hi Mike, thank you for your review, I'm pleased that you were well looked after by the staff. I couldn't agree more that the meals are cooked beautifully and the sizes are very generous!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited for dinner on a Friday night. The restaurant was relatively full when we arrived but quickly emptied by 8pm/8.30pm.

The food was nice and prices were reasonable. Service wasn't overly attentive (however, there only appeared to be three staff on the floor). Communication between staff needs improvement after we were chased down by a staff member when we left and asked if we had paid (we had paid on ordering).

Steve B, General Manager at Angus & Co., responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback from your dining experience. I'm pleased you found the food nice and thought the prices were reasonable but have followed up your staff comments and agree there needs to be improvement.