“Yum”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Ph: (08) 8212 0338
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Found via Trip Advisor. Had birthday dinner and loved it. Glad we made a booking as restaurant small and quickly filled up. Service great and Food sensational. Highly recommend

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Favourite Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant in Adelaide. Was our regular until recently when consistency dropped off. Will keep heading back as they've been part of our family outings for a number of years.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

For year we have been coming here, enjoying both established and new dishes - as a family and with friends. We have not found it disappointing.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to Wah Hing since I was little with my parents. I now introduce all my friends to this place and they all love it too. The food never disappoints - delicious food with fresh quality ingredients. My favourite dishes are the BBC, salt and pepper eggplant, shallot pancakes and the Salty fish fried rice.

Highly recommend you give it ago! Great service, amazing food and love the wine list.

2  Thank Kathryn W
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent food & service. Extremely friendly staff. Our first night there was so good that we went there the next night as well.

2  Thank Cathy W