Miller Apartments Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$86
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$90
US$83
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$86
Oaks Horizons(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$87
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Ibis Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$74
  • Room Service
Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$100
  • Restaurant
Quest On Franklin(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$136
Mayfair Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$139
2,514 results
All reviewsloft suitenorth terracelounge baracross the roadpillow menuart decobuffet breakfastside streetlovely hotelroom servicespa bathconcierge staffadelaide ovalrailway stationrundle mallstandard rooman upgrade
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Nice comfortable Hotel that goes the extra mile. Good location. Quiet, comfortable rooms.Beautiful bedding.From the minute you walk in the door you will be greeted by friendly staff which make the stay special. The best service from any hotel I have stayed in. Well done Sebel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hamiltonlad
Reviewed 19 January 2012

This hotel is well located (although I do agree with some of the reviewers who note that the area is a tad seedy at night, with plenty of sex shops and gambling venues) and of a decent overall standard. However, a service must also be judged in terms of value for money, and I believe that for the $185 a night I paid, I should have got more. Indeed, breakfast was not included (although a colleague staying in the same room type and paying the same price got breakfast!), and costs a whopping $30, so needless to say I had to find other options every morning, which is inconvenient. Also, hotels in this price point in other parts of the world will often propose complimentary soft drinks in the room and maybe even a Nespresso machine. None of that at the Sebel, with a very expensive mini-bar, although the room does feature an IPod dock. The room is a bit dark and the decor quite bland and impersonal. The bathroom was badly ventilated and smelled stale, while the toilet did not flush that well.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank fmackUk
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Stayed here in one of their loft rooms. Room was quite large, very clean and tidy, there was really nothing I could fault.

We stayed for our 25th anniversary and I had a few special requests that I emailed them a few days earlier. All were handled perfectly without a fuss. In general service was excellent.

Room was rather expensive for an Adelaide hotel but well worth it for a special occasion.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sim69417
Reviewed 14 January 2012

The Sebel Playford in Adelaide is an older hotel. I'd call it elegant. My room was spacious, no it was huge. King size, comfortable bed, large living room, huge bathroom. I really have no complaints per-se. The people working here are a "10". The restaurant for breakfast is good. They put on a huge spread. That said there were many choices, but my taste prefers simple less "fru-fru". I found restaurants for dinner within walking distance were pretty lousy. (That is not the fault of the hotel). The internet is kind of strange as you have to re-sign up every 3 hours. I'm a heavy internet user and I found that cumbersome. In the end, it is about service and the room. I'd have to give both of those a "10".

Room Tip: I just asked for a nice room. I suspect that all rooms here are nice.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank 1921Pack
Reviewed 13 January 2012

We stayed here for two nights, we were up-graded to a spa suite which was lovely. If you are after views this would not be your type of hotel, however we were using this as a break from the day to day grind of life so our room (431) was positioned down the back of the hotel, the view was a building next door, but we where after peace not a view so very happy with it. The room was lovely, had a kitchenette with microwave, a little corridor which lead to the lounge and dining table and then followed thru to the bedroom and ensuite which had a separate shower and 2 person spa bath, sliding doors between the lounge and bedroom. Loved the heavy, dark curtains.

The gym was outstanding every bit as good as a city gym (which I do go to), swimming pool was lovely and had a spa and sauna. The breakfast was good. Even though the food was the norm you would see at any other hotel buffett, I liked the fact that the hot food was presented in small frypan type of set up - so you knew the food had not been sitting there for two long - probably 3-4 person serves so good turn around of food. The food was organic and just tasted fresh. You could also have omlettes, poached/fried eggs and eggs benedict prepared by the chef on request.
The Playford bar also does coffee during the day which was lovely and you could take away up to your room. It also had very resonable priced lunch menu - however never had the room to try after the breakfast (maybe next time).

Also if you want to lock yourself in the room - they have a great movie 24 hr deal $26.95 and watch as many movies as you like for 24 hrs - my husband loved it and great value and such a selection.

I also note that we rang the hotel direct to make our booking and the reservation staff member was outstanding made me feel like we were important, she handled our reservation with such professionalism but also with a personal touch.

Playford we will be back - we actually wanted to extend our stay but we were unable to this time :(.

Room Tip: If you are wanting a view you would need to request North Terrace, however I would find it very noisy, if you are not fussed about views the back rooms are great.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family