The biggest advantage of the hotel is: Really good restaurant, located centrally in Adelaide.
We stayed one night in a deluxe suite and one night in a loft suite. The deluxe suite didn't come with slippers, which I thought it is a quite basic.
The rooms are decent, clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playford, MGallery by Sofitel, is a boutique five-star hotel located in the heart of Adelaide on the vibrant North Terrace. Offering the perfect blend of classical style and contemporary luxury, the stunning Art Nouveau ambience flows through all 182 beautifully appointed guestrooms, studio spa suites and New York style loft suites. 24-hour guest facilities include a fully equipped Health Club with indoor heated pool, spa and sauna, business centre and guest laundry. Located only 9km from Adelaide International Airport and ideally situated within walking distance to the Festival Theatre, Convention Centre, Adelaide Casino, Parliament House and the central business district. Recent accolades include: 'Best Luxury Accommodation' South Australian Tourism Awards 2015 with induction into the Hall of Fame 'Best Deluxe Accommodation' Australian Hotels Association Awards 2015 'Best Restaurant Accommodation Division' Australian Hotels Association Awards 2015 with induction into the Hall of Fame 'Best Restaurant in a Hotel' South Australian Restaurant and Catering Awards 2015 'Two Glass Winner' Gourmet Traveller Wine List of the Year Awards 2015 Judged Australia's Best Luxury Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Playford - MGallery by Sofitel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Playford Adelaide Hotel Adelaide
- Sebel Playford Adelaide
- Sebel Playford Hotel Adelaide