Peppers Waymouth Hotel
Miller Apartments Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$82
  • Room Service
InterContinental Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Restaurant
Adabco Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$58
Pullman Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$68
  • Restaurant
Majestic Roof Garden Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$83
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$103
  • Restaurant
Sage Hotel Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$59
3,971 results
All reviewsrendezvous hotelgreat locationwaymouth streetvalet parkingroom servicecoffee machinebuffet breakfastexcellent hotellarge bathroombusiness tripdeluxe roompillow menugreat roomrundle mallcentral marketwould stay againacross the road
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for a week on business, in a deluxe suite on the 15th floor.
Room is spacious and spotlessly clean, bed comfortable, and location is excellent.
The only thing that lets this hotel down is the in room dining. Whilst the meals were nice, the quality did not match the price tag. I ordered the steak on 3 separate occasions, and twice it was completely overcooked . I normally wouldn't be so fussy, but when you're paying over $40 for a very small steak it needs to be faultless. Portion sizes were very small. Breakfast was cold and bland every morning.
The only other small negative is that the lighting in the rooms is very dim.
Valet parking is costly at $35 per day.
I would come back here again, but only if I managed to get a special on the rates, and I would eat elsewhere.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Convenient location, big room, huge bathroom, and the bonus of having a balcony. Bed was amazing! Location is excellent, walking distance to all. Press is a fabulous restaurant located across the road.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Victor F, General Manager at Peppers Waymouth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear mdeath2018,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay and found the location convenient for your needs.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards

Victor

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I phoned and made a reservation this morning (enroute to my father’s funeral). I also promptly emailed the requested information. Upon arriving in Adelaide, the hotel said they did not have a booking for me and were fully booked. This was atrocious. I was completely left in the lurch.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Victor F, General Manager at Peppers Waymouth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear Mandy C,

Thanks for your feedback.

As explained on the day, the reservations agent received a call asking for a voucher to be redeemed. An email with a copy of the voucher was requested, at no point was there a reservation made or confirmed. I understand you were driving at the time of the call and am sorry it was such a stressful day for you given the circumstances. My apologies if there was some miscommunication but as you know the hotel was fully booked on the night and we were not able to accommodate you.

Kind regards,
Victor Faisca

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Found my preferred hotel in Adelaide for all my business trip in future for the following reasons:

1. The front desk is very helpful and friendly, I found that they always put their guest concerns first - not everything $ first - thank you joycelyn and lauren

2. Their room is definitely better than Hilton Adelaide - very clean, new and comfy

3. Their bed is not too soft and not too hard

4. Indoor heated pool and sauna and jacuzzi

5. Very good location

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear mrWongWong,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm pleased you had an enjoyable stay and found the team helpful and friendly. I have shared your review with the team who strive to provide excellent guest service.

I look forward to welcoming you back for another pleasant stay.

Kind Regards

Victor

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Friendly staff which is very important. Good location. Large bathroom and good wifi connectivity for up to three devices, which I found useful. We would definitely consider returning the next time we visit Adelaide.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple