“Awesome breakfast”

Ranked #10 of 1,766 Restaurants in Adelaide
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Best on Melbourne Street, cool menu with different options and a large coffee is the size of your head and delicious

Reviewed 25 December 2017

My daughter took me here for brunch at the end of December and loved it so much, we went back again a few days later. Loved this little café. It's bright, lively and friendly. The decor is artistic. The food is amazing with a fresh Thai flavour. I had the slow cooked pork belly because it is just bursting with flavour and succulent! Their home made baked beans accompaniment are awesome. (And to be honest I did go back again on another occassion and couldn't pass up the same item) The pork and the home made baked beans are just out of this world and sit beautifully on top of the sourdough toast. I had to go back the next day and have it again and then again a few weeks later. My brunch buddy had the museli breakfast (she loved it) which looked lovely. I prefer meat. The price is right . which is an added bonus. It's always busy and I'm not surprised. Good job guys. They are open for breakfast and lunch or if you just want a coffee

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We stopped in for breakfast at the UR Caffe whilst in Adelaide in September, and had a fabulous meal. The atmosphere is very friendly and pleasant, and the breakfast was delicious. It was not inexpensive, although in fairness we found café breakfasts throughout Australia and New Zealand to be a bit on the pricey side, but it was definitely very good.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Best coffee and breakfast on Melbourne st. Not your typical fair for breakfast but everything we had was delicious. Service was fast and very friendly.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, friendly, convivial owners.
Highly recommend the Avo Pom. Simple and delicious dish a twist.