Majestic Roof Garden Hotel
Pullman Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$76
  • Restaurant
Miller Apartments Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$82
Ibis Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$75
  • Room Service
Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$102
  • Restaurant
Sage Hotel Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$59
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Quest On Franklin(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$123
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
2,308 results
All reviewsrundle streetgreat locationbotanic gardenskangaroo islandself parkingcar parklovely hotelmini barshort walkroom was spacioushotel restaurantgood sizecentral locationart galleryreception staffgreat roomvisit adelaide
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Have seen this hotel a number of times and recently decided to stay 2 nights plus hold a couple of events in house.
Rooms - spacious, well appointed, comfy bed, huge bathroom. Major gripe - turning on the lights makes it feel like you are in a supermarket! So much white fluorescent light it is a real turn off, and probably why I wont stay again. Such a shame more thought did not go into this.
Events - great staff - so helpful and accommodating. Great staff overall in the hotel.
Function rooms good, smaller than imagined and we were unlucky with the weather so we could not take advantage of the outdoor areas. '
Location - good although it is a long way over on the eastern side of the CBD.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Greg_Vaughton, Hotel Manager at Majestic Roof Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear strat2109,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comprehensive review. I was pleased you enjoyed the Hotels offering and in response to feedback on the room lighting we will take this into consideration when reviewing our rooms. Than you also for the feedback on the events staff and facilities available I will pass this onto the team and I do hope that you may consider to stay with us once again.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

My wife and I found the room to be excellent - not only was it immaculately clean it was also well maintained. We both slept better than most hotels we have stayed in recently. The Staff were very professional kind and courteous and could not do enough for us. The Hotel is in an excellent location within easy walking distance to shopping restaurants and site seeing. We will definitely be staying here again when we are visiting Adelaide in the future. We would strongly recommend staying at this Hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear paulhP5097OE,

Thank you for posting your review. I was pleased to read of your feedback of your recent stay and the comments on the beds and particularly the staff and the level of customer service provided to you, they all do an outstanding job. I do look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the future.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We stayed overnight in the city for a friend's wedding. Staff were professional and courteous and the room we stayed in was well equipped and clean. Despite being in the CBD, it was quiet, allowing for a restful stay without noise from both the outside or other guests in their nearby rooms. Would happily stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear melaV2995PW,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us for such a special occasion and I do look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the future.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Great location. Friendly staff. Only bad point was bright lights in car park across the road and curtains did not quite shut it out. Otherwise lovely room. Also a chair to enjoy balcony would have been nice.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear gailwatho,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I appreciate your comments and suggestions on your recent stay and I do look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the future.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

My wife and I have supported your Hotel for some years. This time despite trying we could not book direct instead needed to using Booking.Com - this was disappointing but perhaps Adelaide was abnormally busy.I was really disappointed on our second day for our Room not to be serviced by 3.20pm despite hanging out the Room Tidy tag by 9.15am (and one of the housekeepers was doing the room next door and saw us leave). When they did show up around 3.30pm we said that it did not suit us for the room to be done then as we were getting ready to go to an early evening function. I expected much better than this.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear G6331NAchrish,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and for choosing to stay with us over the years. I am sorry to hear of your recent experience with the servicing of your room and not done in a suitable time to meet your needs. In response to your feedback as noted it has been exceptionally busy in accommodation in Adelaide over the recent month and Roof Garden Hotel has experienced this. We guarantee check in for arriving guests from 2:00 pm and as a result of the high level of guest departures the Housekeeping team prioritise these rooms to make available to arriving guests. Room servicing is generally undertaking when these rooms are completed. I have passed your feedback onto the Executive Housekeeper to see how we can improve our services. Once again my apologies and I do hope that you may consider to stay with us sometime again in the future.