Majestic Roof Garden Hotel
Miller Apartments Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$75
  • Fitness centre
Ibis Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$67
  • Room Service
Sage Hotel Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$70
  • Restaurant
Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$94
US$91
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
The Playford - MGallery by Sofitel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$104
Mayfair Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$140
  • Restaurant
Adabco Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$66
Quest On Franklin(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$119
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
2,349 results
All reviewsrundle streetgreat locationbotanic gardensself parkingkangaroo islandcar parklovely hotelmini barshort walkroom was spaciousgood sizecentral locationart galleryreception staffgreat roombuffet breakfastvisiting adelaide
Reviewed 23 April 2018

We live a few hours away but if we are coming to Adelaide for any reason we try to stay here. It is just beautiful. Our favourite thing is sitting in the rooftop garden having a drink in the sun. Love this hotel

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Derek W, Front Office Manager at Majestic Roof Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to write a review as your feedback is valuable to us. I am happy to read you enjoy your stay each time you stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to Majestic Roof Garden Hotel.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

My Son and Daughter in law had their wedding on the roof top. It was amazing the staff were very accommodating. Very nice indeed.
Highly recommended Wilson car park directly across the road and at the rear. Rundle street is so close about 2 doors up. Loads of cafes and restaurants. I highly recommend to go to Ayla’s Cafe . vegan /vegetarian cafe behind the hotel for breakfast. Best place in town
Sorry forgot to take a photo

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Derek W, Front Office Manager at Majestic Roof Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear alirik01, Thank you for taking the time to write a review as your feedback is very important to us. I am happy to read you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back to Majestic Roof Garden Hotel.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

We stayed here while I ran a major conference in the nearby National Wine Centre in Adelaide's beautiful Botanic Gardens. The hotel is in a great location, only a few metres from the pubs, eateries and wine bars of Adelaide's East End and Rundle Street in particular. Because you have so much on your doorstep there's a lot to do and you don't really miss not having a swimming pool. This might matter more if you were looking for a more relaxing time than I was or if you were bringing children.

The service was excellent with a very helpful check-in staff who facilitated an extra night's stay in the same room with no fuss.

The restaurant didn't really draw us in but as I've said there's a tremendous amount of food places offering refreshment from early breakfast through to dinner on the doorstep.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Derek W, Front Office Manager at Majestic Roof Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Professor_Zen,, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is valuable to us. I am happy to read you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to Majestic Roof Garden Hotel.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

Really great. Fantastic staff and location. Very comfortable and quiet room of a lovely size and quality of fittings. My only gripe, and it is very very trivial; was that the room promised hot chocolate capsules for the nespresso, but these never arrived.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear r0ssc0leman, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is valuable to us. I am happy to read you enjoyed your stay. I apologise you were unable to have a hot chocolate in your room, I have been advised that the supplier is currently out of stock at the moment. We look forward to welcoming you back to Majestic Roof Garden Hotel.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

My second visit to the Majestic and it was once again an excellent stay. It was an overnight stay and I just used the room. The room was spacious and well fitted out and clean. The bathroom outstanding - plenty of space, generous walk in shower and a seperate bathtub. Storage space was excellent with plenty of hanging space and drawer space. Ironing board and iron, and room safe - all made it an excellent room. Check in service was friendlily and helpful - i arrived early and the room was not yet available, which was fine. They held my bag and moved it to my room when i arrived later. Location is outstanding, just two blocks from North Terrace, one block off Rundle Mall. Very central. I would choose the Majestic Roof Garden Hotel again for my next visit.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear robertocB7694GI, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is valuable to us. I am happy to read you enjoyed your stay again. We look forward to welcoming you back to Majestic Roof Garden Hotel.