Open today: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Review Highlights
Take the leap

I have wanted to do this for so long and nerves got right in the way, I don’t fear much and this... read more

Reviewed yesterday
SuzieWise
via mobile
What a rush

Tandem Skydiving at McLaren Vale. Leconfield Winery is a great location for both Sky divers and... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
konatarj

All reviews amazing experience these guys bucket list mclaren vale instructor video 000ft aff crew winery
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

Awesome stuff, and amazing experience, will keep me always smile when I remember it, I will recommend all my friends to try it with you, thanks a lot.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

The most amazing experience of my life best thing I have done. Highly recommend the experience, friendly staff that make the whole experience even better.

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Amazing, will definitely do it again
Thankyou for the awesome experience, will recommend to my friends and fam

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Really good experience nice instructors very easy. Not too far away . Heaps of people welcome. Good viewing platform

Reviewed 15 February 2021

The tandem skydive at McLaren Vale was EPIC
10/10 do it again.
The jumpers were great, the driver was great, the pilot was great.
Everyone was welcoming and friendly.