“Classic Dining Style”

Alphutte Restaurant
Price range: US$14 - US$57
Cuisines: Swiss
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Alphutte Restaurant was built in 1983 and has been operated by owner Leo Schadegg since. Our consistently award winning restaurant has won 20 American Express awards, been entered in the hall of fame twice, and been voted by the SA dining public as the 'Best Restaurant in 2000'
Reviewed 13 October 2015

Extremely satisfied with the evening. Came with my wife on a relatively busy night and the service was still very precise. We both had steak which were cooked perfectly and I liked the nice touch of service while we were eating our meals (serving sides, top-up of wines). Thank you very much for an easy evening.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

We have driven past many times and always wanted to try it out, I rang late on a Friday and got a table for 3, Was greeted on arrival and the place had a really nice feel about it.
The meals were excellent and the service was outstanding.We were made to feel like we were regular customers, we were really impressed.
This is high on my recommendation list for a quiet dinner or special occasion we will be back for sure.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

Well established restaurant with great food and atmosphere.Great wine list.Attentive,located and easily accessible.Staff attentive and knowledgeable of menu.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

Alphuttes is our Special Occasion restaurant - birthdays, anniversarys etc... The only thing wrong is the Rosti can sometimes be hit or miss - but BEST soup, and the Veal and mushrooms dish is to die for :)

The staff are the best, and the owner always pops out to welcome us back and chat.... Just Lovely

Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

You always know what your getting. The menu never changes and the food is always great.
The staff make this place such a joy to eat at. They are always happy and friendly, which is becoming more and more of a rarity.
I know if I recommend this place to friends they will always comment on the positive.
It isn't the cheapest night out but, I'm happy to pay for good staff and consistent food.
I do love the after dinner drinks trolley.....