“Must Try!”

Ranked #167 of 1,721 Restaurants in Adelaide
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

We decided to go here for dinner last minute. We really felt like Steak and so glad we chose this place! The staff we're top notch! Made the dinning experience a stand out. Food was amazing! My partner and sister usually like their Steak well done and a lot of the time, it comes out dry, BUT NOT THIS PLACE! Shout out to the chefs! I had mine medium well which came out perfect, so freaking juicy! Highly recommend you go here! Just go and you'll know what I'm talking about.

P.S We had the pepper steak, surf&turf and lamb chops. All three dishes were delicious! Could not fault anything.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

It had been years since I had visited the Cork & Cleaver at Glenunga but I recently had lunch there and it was great.

Very little has changed over the years, and in some ways it is like stepping into a time-warp, in the nicest possible way. Still the bar that greats you, ready for a pre-meal or post-meal beverage, still the great wall of red wine, and still the menu on a cleaver!

The food is at least as good as it always was, possible better. Great steaks and even better oysters. It is expensive, but it is worth it.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Whilst visiting our newly relocated daughter in Adelaide and we found this restaurant close to where they live and booked on psec. We were not disappointed. An excellent menu with very attentive service. That, combined with delicious and generously portioned meals, means we will definitely visit here again when next in Adelaide.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Four of us went to celebrate a friend's birthday. The meat was fantastic and the service was very good, we all thought it was a touch expensive but the quality of our dishes made up for it, until we asked for the bill, and we were surprised that they charged $10 for a average espresso coffee, which left us with a bitter aftertaste.
The most I have ever paid for a espresso, which was $8.00, was when I was in St Mark's square, Venice Italy, being entertained by a 15 piece orchestra at Caffe Florian....not quite the same ambience at this restaurant, but, yes I would go back but never order coffee again !

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Went here the other night I couldn't fault it. The staff were friendly the food was delicious. Not the cheapest but definitely worth it.