“Amazing authentic gourmet Asian ”
Review of Concubine

Concubine
Ranked #18 of 1,766 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Wow, from the moment we walked through the door & were lead up the stairs to our table we were made to feel special. The service here was amazing but once our first course arrived it only got better. Prawn & pork dumplings, soft shell crab, yum! Mains of Kung Po chicken, barramundi curry, salt & pepper crab! Totally a flavour hit! A great wine selection to boot! Would come back in a second!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favourite Adelaide restaurants.
We booked a table and hadn't realised it was Chinese New Year. The restaurant was bustling.
All chosen dishes were superb as usual ...
Drinks and food service was superlative despite the crowd .So i thoroughly enjoyed our family dinner .Thanks.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

A business catch up and in upstairs room, a great experience. They assisted with ordering the food and we enjoyed great variety as we went beyond our comfort zone.

Only downside was the chairs we without any back support and not that comfiratble

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This got voted the best Asian in South Australia - and they are not wrong! The atmosphere is lovely, staff really warm and efficient and the food is exceptional - I can honestly say I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I now rate this restaurant as my all time favourite in Adelaide for Chinese - it is one that I will keep going back to over and over again! - Do yourself a favour and try it out!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Spent lunch time here last week. Definitely would say Excellent food and staff! Had the dim sim, steamed dumplings (with prawns and chives), crispy prawns and kung pao chicken with cashews! Yummmy to the last bit! Highly recommended!

Marie Eng.