“Nice pizza”

Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Coober Pedy
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: John's Pizza Bar and Restaurant is a multi-award-winning establishment. It is a licensed, café-style, al-fresco restaurant located in the outback South Australian town of Coober Pedy, which specialises in providing locals and visitors alike with high quality, affordable dining and service.
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Not so easy to find good pizzas way out there along the Stuart Highway so this was a pleasant surprise. Interesting variations of ingredients, like the idea of the Code of Arms...

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I saw the reviews online and they were all good ones, so I decided to visit this place for lunch during my Coober Pedy trip. We ordered Kangaroo pizza and Chicken BBQ. When the pizza came, the Chicken BBQ didn't look like any Chicken BBQ pizza at all. It was olives and mushroom on a tomato sauce base. I was there with my other three friends and we're 100% sure there's no chicken on the pizza AT ALL. We asked the staff if it's the right one, but they didn't seem to bother us. I understand why this pizza place has changed some people's lives (that's how some reviewers express their admiration to this place), because it has changed my life, too. Before this incident, I didn't know if chicken actually tastes and looks like mushroom and olives. Thanks for giving me a new lesson in life.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

We went with a big group - the only pizza I tried in Coober Pedy but surely it must be the best? They also have a good selection of desserts too.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Came with large group of people, the staff were really nice and the pizza was great. recommended for quick dinner.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

We had John's Pizza's twice while we were here they are very nice and the staff very friendly, they have an indoor and outdoor eating area