“Breakfast ”

Add it.
Cacao Patisserie
Ranked #394 of 600 Restaurants in Hobart
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a wonderful breakfast of bacon and poached eggs on toast, and a lovely extra hot, hot chocolate. Great service. Highly recommend

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 4 January 2019 via mobile

I haven't been in here for a couple of years. The lady who served me was so obliging. The earl grey tea I asked for was a very good brand not a cheap version of Earl Grey. I even got an extra tea bag at no extra cost. I'll certainly come here again.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 8 November 2018

This was our first time that we have stopped at the Cacao Patisserie. The matured lady was very obliging and courteous who served us quote tasty snack with coffee that also was of good quality.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 8 September 2016

There used to be an iconic establishment on these premises - La Cuisine - but it has disappeared. It was legendary "back in the day", before the proliferation of eateries in town. The new cafe here, Cacao Patisserie, is not up to the same level yet, but I'm just judging on my morning coffee. The lovely lady who served me was the first, and so far only, person to ask me whether I wanted full-cream or lite milk with my flat white coffee, and for that alone the place scores a VG score of four green dots.

Date of visit: September 2016