“Quick service good food.”
Review of Yoyogi

Yoyogi
Ranked #876 of 4,515 Restaurants in Melbourne
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Visited here twice in April with my Girlfriend The first time was lunch we were looking for something simple and quick and we found it. The second time was dinner. Both times were seated straight away. The menu is good and the service is friendly and very quick. Great tasting food for both quick and small and for a large dinner meal.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Absolute love yoyogi, definitely my favourite and best Japanese restaurant I've been to in Australia. Cheap and very decent sized portions for Melbourne. Always go when I'm back in Melbourne!

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

The food was average but large servings. The karaage was dry with only a slice of lemon to accompany it. The food was satisfying if you're on a budget. The Junmai Sake was nice even if the staff had no idea that they had it.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I liked it, I really did but warm goon disguised as SAKI..... stop it.
As I stared down at the withered shreds of what once appeared to be sushi-inspired seaweed, I thought to myself not even VB can salvage this dinner like a buddy franklin consolation 6 pointer 3 minutes from the final siren. Just like simba said to tamon and pumba "slimy and satisfying" that would be a true representation of tonight's meal. No whales were harmed in this post!

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped here in my lunch break at uni. Cheap sushi that was yummy! I had the crispy chicken and teriyaki beef which I loved. I'm not a big fan of avocado so there wasn't that many options for me but I still enjoyed it. There is inside seating which is good but you have to pay extra to eat in.