All reviews skybus terminal indoor pool would stay again coles cons wifi balcony tram
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Awesome location straight across the road from Sthn Cross Station, and affordable apartments.The room we stayed in was clean and well catered for.There was free Foxtel and wifi also.There is also an indoor pool available which would be awesome for families.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Absolutely disgusted and bitterly disappointed with Booking.com and SOUTHERN CROSS SERVICED APARTMENTS after making a booking for a motel room in Melbourne at southern Cross serviced apartments so we could attend an early morning apt at the Royal Dental Clinic for my 4 year old granddaughter to have urgent dental work done. The dental hospital cancelled the apt on the 18/9/17 and I cancelled the booking. On my booking.com phone app on my iPhone, a green button come up that said cancel without charge. so I cancelled. But today, I realise I have actually been charged FULL PRICE OF THE BOOKING $162 by the venue!!!! WHEN MY PHONE APP GAVE ME A GREEN BUTTON STATING I COULD CANCEL WITHOUT CHARGE.

TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY, I never received a cancellation email from Booking.com at the time of cancellation. I received an email this morning at 8.16 am 11/9/17. The customer service lady I rang at Booking.com and spoke to this evening, was pleasant enough, and attempted to call the venue and organise a credit, which I would have gladly excepted so I could use for future dental apt for my granddaughter, and I would have organised an alteration to my booking myself had I known I was going to be charged the full amount for cancelling. I cancelled on my mobile on time and I only wish I had of taken a photo of the cancellation button and acknowledgement. Then I would have proof to challenge this despicable charge and disgraceful service. Not even a credit for the next dental date, shame on you booking.com for accepting such shonky rip off merchants as your suppliers, because it puts your reputation right in the mud with them. I will never use Booking.com again, I will tell my well travelled friends and family also not to use booking.com. And I will NEVER EVEN CONSIDER SOUTHERN CROSS SERVICE APARTMENTS AGAIN, I WILL PLASTER MY MISTREATMENT ACROSS THE INTERNET AND I WILL be sending further complaints
to Southern Cross Serviced apartments and I will be going to consumer affairs.

NOT OVER YET BY A LONG SHOT. RIPPED OFF THE WRONG NANNA
BEWARE……..

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Charlotte A
Reviewed 1 August 2017

This place is directly across from the major train station in Melbourne, so it was great plane ,airport, bus into town and then a very short walk across to the apartment.
Noise levels were so minimal it was not funny as we thought oh gosh how wrong we were. Gas cooking was used so able to make some great meals up while there, shops to buy items were within about 100 meters(Coles) was the furthest to get to.
About the only down side was the TV, via Fox but very few channels were able to be got(from NZ so wanted to watch RUGBY).
Trams and buses were just outside the door, some of which are FREE within the area of Melbourne city. These we used to get around quite a bit or near to where we wished to visit.
Plenty of eating places all around there as well, just depends on your choice.
Ladies, most good shops are within walking distance or tram then walk to David Jones and such like stores as my wife found while I went off to other places of entertainment.
The Casino is also just down the road.
Enjoy the stay. .

Room Tip: We had a front room looking out over the Stadium and the sunsets were awesome. very little noise but was up on the 20th floor.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We were worried after I had booked this and read the reviews on here. We had a room on 32nd floor, two bed/two bath. We were three single adults. We really liked it.

It is a little scruffy, not sure you should paint a rental white, and you do need to keep the glass clean when you have such lovely views.

The location was ideal for getting everywhere, the free trams so handy. The outlet mall has fantastic shopping and being so close to a Coles really added to the trip.

The room was spacious, beds comfortable, rooms fitted out with everything you need including an efficient heat pump, dishwasher, TV with Foxtel and all channels. Comfy beds and couch.

It is noisy being so close to the train station and not double glazed but we did all sleep really well.

We would stay there again.

Room Tip: Trade up to the bigger room, and if they do have any that face North you might get some sun, but you'd lose the view of the sea.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Room was clean and located opposite southern cross station so very handy when arriving from the airport.
The apartment is in a residential block and is quite busy at the lifts during rush hour periods.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business