“Delicious Dumplings”

Price range: US$12 - US$19
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 15 April 2016

Went there for lunch with a work colleague and thoroughly enjoyed it. I had the prawn dumplings, a vegetarian spring roll and had a few of the pork/prawn in chili dumplings. They were just fab and I could say anything bad about their flavor, at all. They were plump and the taste was extremely good.
Service was quick and staff were friendly and courteous. The ladies there know how to treat customers well, and I really appreciated that.
Great value and plenty of options, it is a great place for a quick bite if you're in a hurry or you like to relax and take your time, savoring the taste of the food.
Will definitely go back!

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

This place is awesome. Food is bursting with flavour, veggie dumplings are so damn good. I come here most days for lunch and I'm never disappointed by the friendly and fast service. The prices are reasonable for the larger serves- I'll continue to come here to fill my belly.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

My husband and I eat here quite regularly if we are in the city. The food is always consistently great, we never have a problem getting a table staff are friendly and prompt, dumplings are amazing and they have a lunch menu to offer meals a bit smaller and cheaper. Surroundings are pleasant and comfy.

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Yum, yum, yum!! Food is full of flavour, serves are generous and it's reasonably priced. A welcome find in Melbourne.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

We have been to quite a few dumpling places in Melbourne (courtesy of obsessed friends) and most I would not return to but Dumplings Plus is great. You can see the people in the kitchen making dumplings fresh and everything that comes out is piping hot and full of fresh vegies and meat. I have an MSG allergy so am reluctant to eat at cheap asian restaurants but this one is a winner, we have been here a number of times and I never get a reaction