“Strong, confident, quality massage”
Review of Elite Male Massage

Elite Male Massage
Ranked #1 of 116 Spas & Wellness in Melbourne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Elite Male Massage is a specialist men's massage service certain to satisfy even the most selective of clientele. Whether you’re feeling stressed, overworked, or if you just feel like pampering yourself. Choose from a range of men's massage treatments, including relaxation or Swedish, sports, and remedial. We also offer a mobile service (out-call).
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I appreciated the alternate sequence, the strength and thoroughness. Oscar works like he is very sure that what he does is effective and achieves what his clients require. His home studio is comfortable and his table is probably the best one I've been massaged on. I don't know what others who charge more than Oscar does are doing, but I can't imagine it can be better than this! Hopefully we can co-ordinate being in the same city at the same time again, now that I know how good a massage can be.

1  Thank AntInMelbourne
Oscar C, Owner at Elite Male Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks so much for a wonderful review. I look forward to seeing you for your next treatment when I visit your city. Great to meet you. besh wishes :)

All reviews
"m2m"
"tension"
"exercise"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent Massage. Feeling great!! Thanks Oscar! I Will definitely be back for more. Thank you again.

Thanks Hank. See you soon :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a massage with Oscar because of all the positive reviews. This was one of the best deep tissue massages I ever had in Australia. I have never been more relaxed in my life! Oscar is very polite, professional and intuitive massage therapist. I will definitely be coming again. Great value.

Oscar C, Owner at Elite Male Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. I look forward to seeing you for your next treatment. Oscar :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After traveling, I ended up here for half and hour massage before taking my flight back home. Best idea ever. The whole experience to be very professional, friendly and the facilities are very clean and well decorated. What can I say??? Oscar is amazing!!! He is super attentive and makes you feel very comfortable. And most important is the massage is really good and get myself completely relaxed. Highly recommend a visit if you have a chance.

Thank you for your wonderful review. Oscar :)