2,719 results
All reviews st kilda french cafe albert park depot de pain deluxe studio suite restaurants downstairs smart car tram stop botanical gardens small kitchenette the ground floor chapel street mini bar comfortable bed south yarra bathroom door spa bath
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Thank you so much - amazing staff - great restaurant/cafe - beautiful rooms - felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. What more could you want.

A special thank you for following up the taxi that forgot my $30.00 change - I returned from dinner to find my change in an envelope at reception - amazing.

Kurt thank you for ensuring all of our guests received their gifts - your patience - understanding also outstanding.

Well done

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NickGouin, General Manager at Art Series - The Blackman, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

We are so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and really appreciate your special mention of our team member; Kurt. He is very impressed with your comments and I'm sure this will set the standard for the rest of our team. I hope you got to spend your $30 on something special. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Good hotel in the business district of st kilda road. Quite way to get to, good small cafes below a French and Italian one. Overall a very competitive price. Good sized rooms and no noise from outside. Will definitely be going back. Surprising amount of rooms

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Quirky art and shiny fittings make The Blackman a unique quality get-away for 2 close to Melbourne CBD, South Yarra & St Kilda. The King bed and spa bath made being in the room extra enjoyable, with a kitchenette to warm food from local markets and specialist food stores in South Yarra. It was a perfect weekend for us.

Room tip: Views are always better from the higher floors...
Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tony H
Reviewed 14 August 2016

From the Lady who checked me at 11pm to the gentlemen who persoanlly walked me to out, carried my bag and called a Taxi. All service was Excellent! nothing better then feeling cared about when you have spent weeks travelling for business mostly alone.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
NickGouin, General Manager at Art Series - The Blackman, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Thank you for passing on your terrific feedback. It is great to hear about your stay and I'm glad you felt that welcoming feeling. We look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Visited Melbourne over the weekend for a wedding and was a great opportunity to enjoy the sights, awesome food and of course shopping. The Blackman another wonderful boutique hotel with every offering like food and comfort. Worth a visit.

Trip type: Travelled with family