Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$183
eDreamsUS$183
FindHotelUS$183
TripadvisorUS$182
Trip.com
4,864 results
All reviews mr hive luxe room infinity pool casino complex valet parking steam room room service buffet breakfast corner room city view mini bar yarra river floor pillows southbank gym privacy
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2021

Loved our stay here, luxurious hotel that always gives great service and wonderful convenient location to everything available at Crown. Felt very safe with all the procedures that were in place due to Covid.

Review collected in partnership with Crown Resorts and Medallia
Mark Geerlings, General Manager at Crown Metropol Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2021

Dear Metch14

Thank you for your excellent review. I was delighted to read that you found your stay at Crown Metropol such a positive experience.

We hope to welcome back again soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2021

disappointed we had to ask 3 times to have clean towels and tea and toiletries topped up. we booked a package with movie tickets but we never received these, and the adjoining room to ours had an unlocked door which was never rectified, even after calling them. Also a staff member entered our room without knocking on 1 occassion. bed was hard and we only had 1 pillow each. very disappointing stay overall.

Review collected in partnership with Crown Resorts and Medallia
Mark Geerlings, General Manager at Crown Metropol Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2021

Dear whereisnat2018,

Thank you for your review.

Firstly, I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the service you received while visiting the hotel. This is by no means the standard, and I will ensure your feedback is shared with the team.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your stay in further detail. If you have the time, please contact our Hotel Duty Manager on +61 3 9292 8328.

Once again, thank you for your review and we do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again for a more positive stay in the near future.

Reviewed 8 July 2021

We had a wonderful night away in the city with the family. We all had an absolute ball, the facilities were first class and the location is perfect. Easy access to restaurants, bars, entertainment, the city and the kids absolutely loved the views and the pool.

Dear creeses,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

It was wonderful to see that your overall stay with us was enjoyable. With so many great facilities within the hotel and the wider Crown complex, there is no shortage of activities for the family.

I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2021

We arrived about 4:30ish after work and our urban luxe room was not ready. They ended up upgrading us to a loft suite and it was the best room that I have stayed in. I would really reccomend their customer service and the property is amazing.

Dear bhume101,

I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2021

We stayed one night at the Crown Metropol Melbourne and we were pretty happy with the Lux King room (very clean and welcoming, comfortable bed, good acoustics). The room design would need a refresh considering the rate per night of this room (eg. new TV, new shower, room tech and amenities) but overall we were happy.
We were a bit disappointed as we could not use the Hotel amenities. Some of them were closed due to Covid and the only amenity we could use was the pool which was overcrowded and we haven't been able to swim or move in the water at all. There was no seating available either and the area was extremely noisy and crowded (not very Covid safe). The hydromassage pool was extremely packed and as a result, just a few hydromassage outlets were working (we could not enter the pool at all).
Also, the Sky Bar at Level 28 was closed, which was upsetting.
At last, we thought we could enjoy a night out at the Casino but when we arrived we were told we could not get access without the Crown Membership. This was very disappointing, we stayed at the Crown Hotel to enjoy the Casino but we could not get access.
Overall the hotel looks good, however, I would rate the experience not so pleasant considering the money we have spent for one night.
I would not give a 2 score as the cleaners have been doing an outstanding job, same for the staff at the reception.

1  Thank JessicaDimp
Mark Geerlings, General Manager at Crown Metropol Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2021

Dear JessicaDimp

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

While I was glad to hear you enjoyed your guest room including our signature bed and TV, it was disappointing to learn that there
were a number of areas that did not meet your expectations. School holidays are usually a very busy time for us (and our pool) and I understand that this may not appeal to everyone. I appreciate your feedback and I have shared your comments with the relevant department managers.

Once again, thank you for your review and I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again for a more positive stay in the near future.