“Delicious delivery”

Cuisines: Greek
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Had Uber eats deliver lamb souvlakis with chips
Prompt delivery salty yummy chips sova was delicious tasty meat tender and great bread

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Poor service, staff looked like they didn't want to be there. No value for money.
The decor is outdated, standing around in the doorway bunched up with only 6 others waiting to pick up their lunch it felt like Sloppy Joe's out of the 70's.
The old man behind the counter could care less about my request he just wants to push out the souv's and go home.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

I always get a little suss when I see people rating with one review as seen below.

I was in the area buying shoes and I hadn't had a souva for quite some time so I hit old TripAdvisor and up came King Jons.

The place is a fast food restaurant, so don't be too critical of decor or top notch service; it's all about the souva.

The lamb souva had a nice soft and thick bread as a wrap with a large amount of perfectly cooked meat with a delicious sauce and the rest was salad. I was wishing they did half serves as it was that good, I could have done with half a souva more.

The place does a roaring trade and for good reason.

2  Thank fractalheadache
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Joined TripAdvisor to put my 2c in after the shock of reading some of these reviews!
Live close to this place and I have to say they have some of the best damn gyros in Melbourne.
The pita is thick, fluffy and freekin awesome. Not like your usual flat garbage.
The lamb is absolutely top-notch. My wife hates "yucky bits" (i.e anything that's not good quality meat) and this is one of the few places I know I'm safe getting lunch/dinner.
Someone mentioned decor...
a) seriously, who cares when you're getting top quality nosh?
b) went in there a couple weeks back and they've redone the interior (makes no difference to me though)
Highly recommend this joint. I got myself a TA account just to tell ya that.
I know my food and this place is superb.
(...and I'm in no way affiliated with this place btw)
King Jon's. GET IN!!

2  Thank dub3dude
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

The decor is out of the eighties and the service is friendly and the meat and ingredients are all tasty and what you want in a souvlaki. Given their surroundings it's a reliable place to go when you need a feed