2,099 results
All reviews southern cross station scrambled eggs and baked beans etihad stadium spencer street docklands view coles supermarket sky bus airport bus breakfast was included breakfast room free tram good size car parking yogurt stayed here for nights pool and gym would stay again
Reviewed 14 August 2018

- The staff were so friendly and could not do enough to help us. Returning in the evening after dinner it felt like we were coming home with the smile and the wave we were greeted with. I asked for a couple of extra pillows and also if we could extend our checkout til 11am and nothing was too much trouble.
- Really convenient, central location, walking distance to Southern Cross.
- Clean, quiet room with everything you need. Comfortable bed
- Great value

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Given rising costs of hotels in the CBD area's of Australia' main cities, Atlantis Melbourne represents excellent value.
No frills room had pretty much all I needed for a business stay and the bed was very comfortable.
Only issue I had was room was lighting was a bit dark and there was no lamp at the desk.
When I checked out reception advised that there should have been a desk lamp, so more fool me for not phoning down when I needed it.
No nonsense stay for the west side of central Melbourne.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2018

We booked on recommendation of our son who had stayed.
We were going to football at Ethiad Stadium so very close.
Easy to get to as we came down by train and reception booked us in early. Great when we arrived at 11.30am.
Very well appointed room.
Only problem was no room directory and we had to ring reception to find pool.
Great to have breakfast provided.
Very clean and all we needed for a 1 night stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank PeterSue2013
Reviewed 31 July 2018

We had another great stay at the Atlantis Hotel, the room and amenities are everything you need clean and comfortable with a nice breakfast included in the price.
The location is a perfect, close to Spencer Street Station, DFO, Coles supermarket the City, Crown Casino and a great Vietnamese restaurant just down the road.
If your looking for a very reasonable priced comfortable hotel in a great location, the Atlantis is the place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018

I found a great rate (on the hotel's website). Very pleasantly surprised to find that the accommodations were very clean and comfortable. I did Uber into the City, but realised afterwards how convenient the location would have been for the SkyBus - the terminal is 300m down the road. I think they had complimentary breakfast for guests.. but I only noticed as I was rushing off in the morning.

My room really was comfortable. No frills - but, all I needed. The mattress and pillows were plush and supportive. The shower was great - good pressure and roomy.

The a/c was a little noisy for my liking. Thankfully the bed's quilt was warm and I was ok with the a/c off while I slept.

I think I would return again if travelling for business.

Date of stay: July 2018