Pegasus Apart'Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$84
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$113
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Somerset on Elizabeth Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$121
  • Pool
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$129
US$239
US$170
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$122
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
US$89
US$84
  • Bar/Lounge
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$111
US$212
US$203
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsaccor vacation clubgreat locationone bedroom apartmenthuge showersofa bedbeautiful apartmentlounge arearestaurants and shoppingsmall kitchenwithin walking distanceself cateringcoffee machinelaundry facilitiesvalet parkingshort walkwe've stayedyour doorstep
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel on a few time s now , but never in one of their studios.
It was huge , it looked like an apparent . And as usual that was done professionally.
So if you are visiting Melbourne by yourself make sure to ask for a studio,

Stayed: November 2017
Jacob M, Front Office Manager at The Sebel Melbourne Flinders Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Hi Raymond,

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay in one of our Studio suites. We only have four of these in the hotel and as they are our smallest room type, they tend to be the cosiest!
We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Great accommodation, tastefully furnished, in a wonderful location.The staff are very friendly and accommodating. Lots to do in and around the city center. you can go on a river cruise or just enjoy the wonders of all the markets and restaurants that Melbourne is famous for. Free internet comes as a great surprise.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Terence J

Hi Terence,

It sounds like you had a great time in Melbourne and did as much as you could in the city whilst you were here. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Great place.and location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Checking in was a breeze. I particular liked the fact that there were newspapers waiting for us. Also parking was easy as the staff would park and pickup the car in minutes.

Room Tip: Nice spacious and modern room
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joannes H

Hi Joanne,

I am pleased to hear you had an efficient check-in to the hotel and enjoyed our complimentary newspapers and valet parking services. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Excellent room, great staff, great location,excellent room with great facilities, walk to anywhere in Melbourne, transport within easy walking distance. Great eating withiun easy walking. Trams almost at the door.

Room Tip: Studio type.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AccorVacationClub, General Manager at The Sebel Melbourne Flinders Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Hi James,

Thank you for the short, sweet review. It was lovely to read that you found the staff to be great and the room to be excellent. We hope you get the opportunity to stay with us again soon.

Kind regards
Sandy Crothers

Reviewed 15 October 2017

From my first experience with the Sebel back in late 2013, I have found the hotel to be an excellent choice of accomodation and my home away from home. I have been staying there on an off for the past 4 years. Originally it was my company's preferred hotel, but over the years, it has become my personal preferred hotel. I now have a choice where I stay and I am genuinely disappointed when I am unable to secure a room here, whcih is not very often as I am well known to the staff. As all of my trips are on business, I am looking for a comfortable place where I dont have to worry about the quality or size of the rooms. I know everything works and I can just relax like I do at home. The area is well known to me too and I dont have to think about where I will eat. I am simply looking for a quick dinner and then settle in for the evening. If I need to do anything special then there are also plenty of options.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Hi Richard,

Thank you for being such a loyal guest over the last 4 years. We appreciate the business that you send our way and enjoy the chats that we have with you each morning that you are here. It is great to hear that you classify us as your "home away from home" and we hope that this will continue for at least another 4 years.

Kind regards