See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Disgusting, dirty, rude and intimidating staff, phone didn't work, both chairs in the room were broken (which they tried to charge me for), shower head was hanging off the ceiling, no internet, noisy and had valuables taken from my room

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank J C
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Like the heading says, nothing special about this hotel, but good if staying for a short time. We stayed for two nights and had no issues. Rooms are a good size, could do with a bigger couch, but oh well. Car park however was an issue. We reserved a car park and paid for it but there was none reserved for us and no spare car parks. We ended up having to park in a staff car park. Overall, would stay again if we are staying for a short period.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Great budget hotel for families. Great location - close to Queen Vic Market, trams, supermarkets and eateries. The staff could not be more helpful and friendly and accommodating. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will be back. Thank you!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

You pay what you get hey... in Bali I pay $40 a night and it’s amazing, clean and serviced. This hotel needs TLC. You walk in and the smell is gross, reception people lovely, walk to elevators looks nice. Up we go and walk out and there is that smell again. Room was ok size just for myself and daughter but wow how so uninviting. Felt like I was in hospital. Furniture all stained and dirty, blinds broken, fan in bathroom dirty, mould around the shower door, head board on bed bangs against wall even just to sit on bed like it’s not attached, needs paint big time. All they do is change your towels everyday and bin they don’t do anything else not even wipe your basin in bathroom..... and beds are terrible my back is in so much pain. Only good thing was close to many places and transport.
Would I come here again NO WAY!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lorena G
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Good location
Mature age staff member is quite pleasant

Foul smelling hotel through and through. Smells like a dumpster.
Dirty carpet.
Dirty remote controls.
Dirty/stained furniture.
Out dated appliances.
No extra linen. No face wash cloth.
Paper thin walls. Can hear someone next door sneeze.
Constant reminders about not making noise around the hotel.
Dirty bathroom. Hair everywhere. Not to mention the stains.
Poor signage. If any, a poor job of sticky tape was used.
Wifi NOT free. Hello it’s 2018.

I should’ve stayed at the Jasper Hotel just around the corner and I was cheaper.

Easily my WORST experience in Melbourne since I have been visiting the city.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple