Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$152
Pegasus Apart'Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$100
US$90
  • Pool
Somerset on Elizabeth Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$128
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$250
US$205
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$88
US$84
  • Bar/Lounge
Best Western Melbourne City(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$130
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$132
US$111
US$247
US$190
Priceline
4,758 results
All reviewsgreat locationblock arcadevalet parkingcentral locationbuffet breakfastthe heart of the citypillow menustandard roomfederation squareenjoyable stayan upgradetram stopcollinsatriumconciergeaccorlift
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Stayed here during the Australian Open and was celebrating wedding anniversary. I came away feeling like I should have done a better job researching hotels. This hotel has good staff and food but the rooms are dated and for the rate they charge there are many better options on Collins street and immediate area. This one reminds me of an airport hotel. The best thing you can say about it is the location in the CBD. The worse thing....a smell of human excement intermittently comes in through the aircon vents (I'm guessing they have a busted sewage pipe or similar). For that matter, the aircon control also does not work. The hotel sadly seems aware of the problem as they ask whether there were funny smells in their after-stay survey. Would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose an outward facing room if you can. Most rooms face into the atrium and it gets depressing with poor light.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Karen T, General Manager at Novotel Melbourne on Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Thank you jasturias for your patronage and review. I am extremely sorry as we left an impression that is irreparable, please accept my sincerest apology. Should you choose to give us the opportunity in the future to redeem ourselves please contact me personally so I can ensure you have a stay that is exceptional.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

The location on Collins Street is great, close to the tram, shopping and food outlets.

Our room had very poor natural light and the artificial light was not bright enough which made it dark and unpleasant in the room. We were on level 7 with a room that faced into an atrium so that it didn’t get much natural light.

The beds were very comfortable. The room was quiet.

We had awful servicing of our room! We stayed a week and were told we could nominate a mutually agreed room cleaning time. We agreed on 8am but Iit never happened. One day we phoned at midday to ask for our room to be made up and when we returned at 6 pm only one bed had been made, we had no facecloths, the floor hadn’t been cleaned, a cleaning cloth was left on the vanity and cleaning spray was left on top of the fridge. Our pre-ordered paper was delivered some days and not others! Room servicing needs to be better than this. It’s no use telling people the staff are still new, they should be supervising staff if they don’t know what they are doing.

Wifi was available but we had to re-log-on after each 24 hours.

Room Tip: Don’t take a room with a window on the atrium, too dark.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Karen T, General Manager at Novotel Melbourne on Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Thank you MtMum24 for your time to post this review which is helpful. I was naturally disappointed to read your detailed comments as well as embarrassed that you had experienced the lack of attention to detail whilst with us. My team prides themselves on their high standard and great attitude to guest service and this knowledge is what brought you to us in the first place and unfortunately we did not live up to our reputation. I would be very grateful if you made contact me so I can personally offer my apology to you.
My details are email; Karen.Taylor@accor.com and we can set up a time to speak. I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

After staying in the Grand Hyatt the week before, it is difficult to be objective however there isn’t much I can complain about. The breakfast was really good and the rooms had everything you needed. The gym was a bit strange being on a balcony type thing where people can watch you through their windows/you can see people in their room- that was quite uncomfortable. Besides that, it was decent.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Karen T, General Manager at Novotel Melbourne on Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thank you lol_hargs for posting a review after your visit last year. Our Hotel is unique, we are build around a shopping complex and right in the heart of the city. Glad we had everything you needed for a city visit.
Enjoy traveling with many more trips to new, exciting places.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

I have been staying once a month at the Novotel on Collins for work and it is always very good with super fast check-in/check-out, clean and comfortable rooms and very attentive staff. The location is very central.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you Leila R for your 5 star review. It is a great encouragement for my team and we look forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Location is absolutely spot on, right in the middle of the City.

Easy stroll to Finders Lane and an array of top bars and eateries. Similarly, a 5-10 minute easy walk to Federation Square (main stop for the hop-on/off bus).

Hotel itself has a little peculiar lay out (lift from entrance to reception, then another lift to the rooms) but nothing that's too much of a faff.

Staff were all very friendly and opened up another check-in counter when it was getting busy to minimise any delay. Happy to arrange bag storage if you have a late afternoon/early evening flight. We enquired about a late check out but was told it would cost $20 AUD per hour for a late check out.

Wifi was free in the room and seemed to work at a decent speed. Plenty of choice on the tv.

Room was clean and tidy, as was the bathroom although we were unsure why there was an inch gap between the shower screen and the bath???

Perfect hotel to explore the city, would go back.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Pauly E, thank you for your post. I am delighted that you had a great stay and that you would come back. Do accept my apology that not everything was as perfect as even we hoped but the safety of our guest always comes first. We look forward to make you feel welcome again in the future is Melbourne has a lot to offer.