Novotel Melbourne on Collins
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$103
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
US$85
  • Bar/Lounge
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$116
  • Restaurant
Somerset on Elizabeth Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$109
  • Fitness centre
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$92
  • Restaurant
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$106
US$260
US$162
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$98
  • Pool
Oaks On William(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$98
  • Room Service
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$143
  • Breakfast included
4,706 results
All reviewsgreat locationblock arcadecentral locationbuffet breakfastvalet parkingthe heart of the citystandard roompillow menufederation squareenjoyable stayan upgradetram stopcollinsatriumconciergeaccorlift
Reviewed 13 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Karen T, General Manager at Novotel Melbourne on Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Admittedly my only other hotel experience in Melbourne has been the Langham which was next level. But being a 4 star I hoped this hotel would still provide a quality stay. There were a number of things that I found disappointing -

1) cold pool with a scummy stain around the water edge
2) Wifi resign in required every 24hrs
3) Stain on lamp shade that gave the room an unclean feel
4) Bed on wheels that moved far to easily
5) Top up of amenities was inconsistent and on one day glasses were taken and not replaced
6) Cold breakfast - for $33 each the selection was good but all items you'd expect to be warm were cold. There are fantastic breakfast options for far less within a 2 min walk

None of these things individually are major buy all together makes a 3 star not a 4.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Karen T, General Manager at Novotel Melbourne on Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience whilst staying with us. I am extremely sorry that your visit was marred by incidents that could have been avoided. It is our aim to make all our guests happy and we do not wish to disappoint any of our guests. I understand as a team and a Hotel we did not succeed to offer you a joyful memory and would like to express our sincere apology. Your encounter is most certainly not what we like to be remembered for as we want for all our good guests to return. We pride ourselves on the highest of standards and this knowledge is what brought you to Novotel in the first place, once again I am sorry we failed.
Thank you for being honest with your comment which is helpful and let me assure you that I will address your concerns with my Management team and look for changes. I fully understand you are hesitant to revisit with us at Novotel on Collins. Should you however give us the opportunity to make you feel welcome in the future please contact me personally.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel on Collins between Elizabeth and swanston streets go shop back to room and shop again great bar lounge meeting spot room very large only downside was shower over the bath in the bathroom very quiet for where it is in the city central

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you Wes B for your 5 out of 5 star post. Pleased you loved our location and had time to relax after your busy days. Our Hotel has different room types and some just have walk in showers. For any planned trips to Melbourne again you can call my Reservation team, direct and we are happily helping where we can and make you feel welcome in the future.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Carmenza and I booked for one night and then had to extend. We were offered a price to stay in the room and I said no "Please move me to a normal room". I was then told there were only two rooms left in the hotel for that night and both were at the same price point. We had no choice but to accept the higher price. The irony was there two of us and we only go one bottle of water - strange.

My wife is a professional engineer and works in the investment bank.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you X9952SJpaulr for your feedback. I would very much appreciate if you contact me so I can further follow up your comment and get more details. My contact details are email; karen.taylor@accor.com and we can set a mutually agreeable time. I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

The Room was lovely and clean. The staff were great. We got an early check-in. Appreciated the drink voucher and spent a very enjoyable time at the bar. Jake the barman was awesome. What's not to love!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Karen T, General Manager at Novotel Melbourne on Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Thank you Ally K, our team at Novotel on Collins is thrilled with your 5 out of 5 star review. We very much look forward to make you feel welcome again and see you at the bar for a chat.