Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$107
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$121
  • Restaurant
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$105
US$84
  • Bar/Lounge
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$108
  • Fitness centre
Somerset on Elizabeth Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$109
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$98
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Pegasus Apart'Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$91
US$257
US$160
  • Restaurant
Oaks On William(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$97
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
3,282 results
All reviewshq restaurantvictoria marketa business class roomtop floorpark viewfree tramfree wifipillow menuexcellent hotelshort walkbusiness tripbuffet breakfastenjoyable staytram stopvalet parkingpublic transportconcierge
Reviewed 3 April 2012

This is an excellent place to stay in Melbourne if you want to be reasonably close to everything. It's on the tram line, and the trams stop almost right outside. The train station is also close - just diagonally across the street. While the hotel has parking available, there is also street parking and parking available in parking garages close by if you have friends coming to visit. The room was clean, modern and very well set up, with good lighting - our room also had nice view over Flagstaff Gardens. It also has a good Business Centre with a printer, useful for doing an airline online check in and printing out boarding passes. It also has a big set of scales in the lobby, which was very useful for weighing luggage. The breakfast was very good and the staff friendly. It also has free wifi which was a bit slow when we were there, but I was assured that problem is being addressed and a new system has been installed. It was also very handy to Queen Victoria Markets - a bit too handy really. Overall a great hotel, well located with friendly staff and we'll definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The rooms with a view of Flagstaff Gardens have a very nice outlook.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Excellent hotel. We really enjoyed our stay, the hotel gave me a free upgrade to a Suite which certainly eased my mood! The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The location was perfect, great rooms with a view over the park and behind the Queen Victoria Markets.

The hotel provides free wi-fi connection which is a real bonus. Overall, this is a great hotel. Highly recommended for service, comfort, location and papmering.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2012

This is a good spot to stay when touring the Melbourne CBD. Hotel was modern, updated and the staff was especially friendly and helpful. Our room faced the gardens just across the street. We were only a few blocks from the Yarra River and a very vibrant Chinatown. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the gardens.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2012

I stayed at the Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens after a last minute booking. I usually stay a little closer into the city, however the hotel is very handy to everything, and the price is a little cheaper. My room was clean and tidy and the furniture was in good condition. The room is of average size and is quiet. Parking is a decent price relative to other places and there is free wifi. I had a room service dessert, which was fine.

The view from my room wasn't great, however it wasn't bad and I imagine that while the view would be better on the William St side, it may be noisier.

I thought had trouble with the internet, however it was actually my computer. The reception staff immediately got an IT person to help me figure out what was going on. All the staff I encountered were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed the four nights I spent here. I know Melbourne well and deliberately chose a hotel on the fringes of the CBD for some much needed peace and quiet. My room overlooked the beautiful Flagstaff Gardens (don't forget to feed the possums there - they love sliced apple!) and was an oasis of tranquility. And it is an easy walk to the CBD (or catch the 55 tram which leaves from just down the road) and to the vibrant Victoria Market.

As is so often the case with Radisson hotels, its main strength is its staff. Without exception, they did everything possible to make my stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Would I go back? The sooner the better!!

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the park - if they haven't all gone!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo