Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens
US$70
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$106
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$120
  • Restaurant
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$105
  • Pool
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$90
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$98
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Pegasus Apart'Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$97
  • Pool
Somerset on Elizabeth Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$113
  • Pool
The Langham, Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$160
  • Restaurant
Best Western Melbourne City(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$57
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

3,288 results
All reviewshq restaurantvictoria marketa business class roomtop floorpark viewfree tramfree wifipillow menuexcellent hotelshort walkbusiness tripbuffet breakfastenjoyable staytram stopvalet parkingpublic transportconcierge
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

For people going to Melbourne on a holiday should go ahead and book this hotel without batting an eyelid. The best we could have asked for, the restaurant staff were the best in all days. Out breakfast, dinner and lunches were always tasty, comfortable and peaceful. Staff is amazing in this hotel, we got impeccable service at reception, restaurant, room service and house keeping. The icing on the cake is the room views and I never regretted choosing this hotel over others. For once I felt all comments on trip advisor are true!!keep it up with the service and good food!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
CF-RADMELB, General Manager at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Swetapatra,

Thank you for your kind comments on TripAdvisor and positive feedback about your recent stay with us. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens experience, including dining in our award winning restaurant HQ's on William. Thank you for your praise of the genuine care and personalized services provided by our staff, I will be sure to share your comments with our team, especially those working during your stay.

On behalf of our entire team at Radisson we thank you for your business and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable stay!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

This is the third time I have stayed in this well-run hotel and it has confirmed my view that this is indeed a great choice for the Melbourne CBD. I opted for a Business room on the 9th floor which was really spacious, elegant (without being excessive), functional and very comfortable, as well having great views. The meals and attention of the restaurant staff were very pleasing and the ease of checking in and checking out was exceptional. This is the perfect hotel for those wanting reliability, style and staff who go that extra distance, I look forward to returning later in the year!

Room Tip: Ask for a view over the nearby Flagstaff gardens
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ross,

It is a pleasure to read your kind comments on TripAdvisor and your positive feedback about your recent stay with us. I am thrilled to see you enjoyed your overall experience here at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens. Thank you for your kind words about our service and staff, and I am delighted to hear you enjoyed our Business Class rooms and dining in our restaurant, I will share your feedback with our team.

On behalf of our entire team at Radisson we thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
CF-RADMELB, General Manager at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for two weeks whilst on Business in Melbourne and my whole experience was great from start to finish.

I arrive at about 8am after a 24hr flight and the reception staff got my room ready for an earlier check, which set the tone of great service for the while stay.

The staff in HQ's lead by Eldo were extremely friendly and helpful and even when extremely busy would always stop for a chat. Food was top notch and a great variety. Sri and Pete were great in particular and made a business stay pleasurable, (make sure to try a strawberry Peter Pan).

Isaac the concierge was great too, even helped my wife to organise a card and bottle of wine in my room as a surprise.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and hope to be back soon.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
CF-RADMELB, General Manager at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for the great review and your recommendations to our TripAdvisor readers. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your experience at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens. Thank you for your praise of the genuine care and personalized services provided by our staff, I will share your feedback with the team, especially those mentioned in your comments.

On behalf of our entire team at Radisson we thank you for your business and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable stay!

Reviewed 12 August 2017