Sofitel Melbourne on Collins
US$182
  • Pool
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$123
  • Restaurant
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$107
  • Pool
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$95
  • Restaurant
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$170
  • Breakfast included
US$85
  • Bar/Lounge
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$104
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$98
  • Pool
Somerset on Elizabeth Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$109
  • Fitness centre
US$252
US$180
5,582 results
All reviewsatrium barprestige suiteluxury roomthe club loungecorner roompillow menuaccor membertop endstar hotelshower over the bathbottle of champagnevalet parkinghigh tearod laver arenaan upgradeflinders lanetram stop
A TripAdvisor Member
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 29 March 2012

THe sofitel in Melbourne was a nice start to the Honeymoon, we did find some random advertising cards for exotic American ladies in the room, possibly a Housekeeping oversight, but our Sofitel experience was a good one.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

My husband and I stayed for 5 nights coming from Perth. Being 5 star and definately not cheap we expected much more that we got, especially if you compare to Burswood in Perth which is 5 star. The room was so noisy!!! At 2am we were woken by our neighbours getting home and deciding to watch tv. Next day at 4pm we were entertained with a very private rendevous of the sexual nature.........not nice to listen to! We asked to be moved, but we had the same problems, listening to the man next door coughing all night and listening to the occupants going to the toilet! It was very over rated and overpriced. We asked for some ice for our room which you would think would be complimentary, but no, was told on the phone we would be charged $3.00. $4.00 for a cherry ripe $8.00 for a bottle of water! Why do you think so many people go to Bali? The city of Melbourne was fantastic, very easy to get around and friendly, we will definately be back, but not staying at Sofitel on Collins!!

Reviewed 29 March 2012

I obtained this hotel room for $70 less than the hotel website "advance internet rate" through a "wot hotel" deal. As this was belated anniversary trip, when I arrived I decided to upgrade to a luxury corner room which added less than the $70 I saved originally. I was given a room on the 48th floor with views of treasury gardens, Southbank, the yarra river and Port Phillip bay. My wife loved the views and the soft feeling bed (we are used to a water bed). We were offered a turn down service on our first night as well as some free bottled water. Later the first day we received a complimentary bottle of champagne and a card for our anniversary! Location was good also with several good restaurants close by and only a short walk to Rod Laver arena for the concert we were attending. Service was first class from the valet parking, porters, reception staff and room service. Only complaint was that they wanted $29/day for internet access which I declined but I found McDonalds (free wifi) straight across Collins St for the small amount of access I required. I would stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: Go for a corner "luxury" room with water views if you can afford it. The higher the better.
Reviewed 29 March 2012

We found the staff to be exceptionally friendly and always willing to assist, the room was very comfortable and our stay was very enjoyable.

An Accor traveller