Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$118
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$107
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Somerset on Elizabeth Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$118
  • Fitness centre
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$193
US$188
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$119
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$109
  • Pool
Oaks On William(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$95
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

4,997 results
All reviewsharry's bargreat locationspa bathbedroom suitevalet parkingcollins streetlounge areasmall kitchenroom servicebuffet breakfastcentral locationenjoyable staygreat roommini baran upgradeconciergegym
Reviewed 12 October 2012

When I'm travelling for business, I want to relax and feel at home when I get back to my hotel. The Stamford Plaza is a home away from home. The ambience is classy - yet comfortable and the service is excellent. From the concierge to the restaurant staff, the staff are friendly, professional and so competent. The cleanliness of the rooms is top notch. I like to enjoy a quiet meal in the evenings and the room service menu has a mouthwatering selection - always served within the time given and always of restaurant quality. The crisp white sheets ensure a good sleep. I can't speak highly enough of this hotel, and will continue to stay there. It is my choice of hotels in Melbourne's CBD.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet and well appointed.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Karl U, General Manager at Stamford Plaza Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2012

Dear Dianne O

It is such a great compliment when our guests describe Stamford Plaza Melbourne as a home away from home, it conjures up images of comfort, relaxation and contentedness. If we are able to provide these things through our great service and beautiful suites then I am proud to say we are doing things right and we will always happily welcome you back for another night of rejuvenation.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

From the moment I walked into the motel I was treated with the utmost respect and courtesy. A very professional and welcoming staff, who satisfied my every query coupled with a smile! My room was superb although a nice view would have made it a tad better, however I am not complaining. The room was spacious, luxurious and well appointed. The location of this motel is ideal for those who need access to the city, while also wanting to be away from the hussle and bussle! I can highly recommend the Stamford Plaza Melbourne for business or pleasure!

Room Tip: All rooms I saw were spacious and well appointed!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Dear Garry P

We certainly strive to make all our guests feel welcomed, looked after and respected, so it’s pleasing to hear that you had such an experience. Our staff are extremely professional as well as being friendly and are always happy to go above and beyond to exceed our guest’s needs.

Thank you for your recommendation, we’ll be sure to see you on your next trip to Melbourne!

Reviewed 10 October 2012

A friend and I recently stayed here for a weekend visit. From the moment we got out of the cab we had excellent service. Friendly staff willing to help at every turn. The inside of the hotel is beautiful, along with the rooms. The decor is just superb, a real touch of class. Rooms were clean, gym and pool facilities were also fantastic. When we return to Melbourne next time, we will definitely stay here again. Can't wait to come back. A first class establishment!

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Karl U, General Manager at Stamford Plaza Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2012

Dear Genderwarrior

Thank you so much for your kind sentiments….Especially your remarks concerning the great service you received during your recent stay. Everyone will be thrilled to read they contributed to making a good impression on you. Our gym is the latest in the continuing refurbishments that are taking place throughout the hotel so it pleases me you were able to enjoy it.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back agin.

Reviewed 10 October 2012 via mobile

Stayed here with my girl friends for one night. Did not have a chance to see the amenities as we shopped the entire day.

Pros
-Centrally located, walking distance to the shops and restaurants. Still very quiet street which I love!
-Receptionists are very friendly.
-Spacious room, very clean
-Fast check out

Cons
The glass lifts are quite scary specially when approaching the ground floor.

Would have been great to have early check in however they called me as soon as the room is available.

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear GKtrips 16

Thankfully the pro’s far outweigh the con’s, I guess that means we are doing something right!! I’m glad you and your girlfriends enjoyed your night at Stamford and by the sounds of things made the most of our close proximity to the shops.

I hope we can provide a comfortable bed next time you head to the city to shop til you drop.

Reviewed 9 October 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights for my sister's wedding which was held at Comme. Very convenient location as it was just across the lane. We stayed in a superior queen 1 bedroom spa room which was very spacious. The staff were very nice and service was great. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012
Karl U, General Manager at Stamford Plaza Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2012

Dear JetsetterPerth

Congratulations to your sister, I’m sure her day was special and enjoyable for all. Since her venue is our next door neighbor I can see why you found our location so convenient – only a hop, skip and jump you are tucked up in your comfy bed after a long day of celebrations.

I’m thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and it will be great to see you again next time.