Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$103
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Somerset on Elizabeth Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$121
  • Pool
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$121
Pegasus Apart'Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$73
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Melbourne City(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$73
  • Restaurant
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$132
US$111
US$88
US$84
  • Bar/Lounge
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$122
  • Room Service
US$208
US$190
Priceline
  • Pool
Oaks On William(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$136
US$90
Travelocity
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

My sister and I stayed for 3 nights in April and we were very happy with the apartment. Price - excellent. Cleanliness - excellent. Beds and pillows - very comfortable. Staff - helpful and polite. Amenitiesand appliances - all in working order. Would we stay here again? Absolutely, and since returning home I have already recommended it to someone.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2015

Musty smell in room, poor bathroom, weary decor, faded pictures on the wall, useless wi-fi.
The staff were as helpful as possible but, apart from its excellent location, the place has little to recommend it. The plastic lavatory cistern is literally crumbling away and the seat is split. Although there is constant hot water it is either scalding or freezing. When I tried to remedy this by taking a bath in the tiny tub I found there was no plug and I had to fashion one of paper kitchen towels.

Room Tip: Avoid the place
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Wingfield73
Reviewed 19 April 2015

The only thing this accommodation has going for it is the location and it's proximity to the Tennis Centre and the MCG.
The room was not clean enough, the pillows like bricks and the staff were extremely unhelpful and even patronising when it came to the air conditioner, which was positioned directly above the bedside table and leaked directly onto my husbands mobile phone. After I politely informed reception and suggested a reimbursement at least to fix the phone, We were told the air on was not to be turned too low and yes we found the tiniest, microscopic little warning note attached high on a wall near the kitchenette the next day. Not sure how else we were to stay cool given the evening was no less than 30 degrees. Would have preferred a warning from the staff prior to the incident or at the very least a larger warning written perhaps on the unit itself. Overall a horrible, unrelaxing time away. It still upsets me since it is such a rarity that my husband and I get even a night away from our kids for a little break.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ellie M
Reviewed 8 April 2015

Knightsbridge is well located, within easy walking distance to the concert I was attending. The room we stayed in was cosy and clean (Room 16) with daily servicing. Lucy on reception was very helpful and friendly in giving directions and Susan was a blessing in helping us with carparking facilities as there was none left when we arrived, so she directed us to a nearby parking facility as Knightsbridge has very minimal facilities for parking which is understandable given they are in a suburban street. It is a 3 Star facility and an old building, but we found no issue with our stay there both with regards to the room and the friendly staff and will definitely be back again in the near future.

Room Tip: Rooms on the right side are quieter, we were situated on the first floor
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2015 via mobile

False advertising. Room stinks. Unclean. Horrible bed linen. Mouldy curtains. Does not look like website rooms.
Toilet is that bad needs to be replaced. Dirty bath tub. Rusty old towel rack.
Just overall not 3.5 stars at all.
Receptionist Susan is rude. Lack of parking and nobody would refer me to appropriate parking.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends